Chelsea 3-0 Newcastle United - 28/01/18

Disco

Wish Rafa would set up to have a go, i know we're limited but this is just embarrassing surrender.

It's a cup, what does it matter if we lose trying to get back in it, to keep the score down as your plan in a knockout competition, dreadful from Rafa, the players and Mike Ashley can go jump in airplane engine the c***.

Basically this. The  formation and way were set up is just asking to get beat.

Look at Newport, Wigan and Notts County yesterday they had a go and Wigan best west ham and Notts co and Newport got a draw

Aye.

Utter rubbish man :lol: We were set up well enough in the first half, just have no quality at all. Second half, Chelsea go in with a 2-0 lead and just kill the game off with ease because they are so much better than us.

Set up so well we were 2-0 down at HT . How are we expected to create chances and have shots at goal with 1 AM behind a striketr away at Chelses

Benetiz is a great manager but like Ashley/Charnley and the players hes not immune from criticizm.

We did though, we had 5 shots on target in the first half. They had 2, 1 if you count the second goal as a deflection. Creating chances isn't our biggest problem.

f***ing total and utter disgrace abysmal performance yet again

Give over, man. [emoji38]

Hey man get out of Benítez arse man will you that is utter s***

I'm getting a serious amount of mileage out of this post, like.

The Venn diagram of people who make s**** points about Rafa Vs people who can't formulate proper sentences is just a circle.

The Venn diagram of people who make s**** points about Rafa Vs people who can't formulate proper sentences is just a circle.

Couldn’t give a fuck what mileage you get you talk a load of shit anyway

Wish Rafa would set up to have a go, i know we're limited but this is just embarrassing surrender.

It's a cup, what does it matter if we lose trying to get back in it, to keep the score down as your plan in a knockout competition, dreadful from Rafa, the players and Mike Ashley can go jump in airplane engine the c***.

Basically this. The  formation and way were set up is just asking to get beat.

Look at Newport, Wigan and Notts County yesterday they had a go and Wigan best west ham and Notts co and Newport got a draw

Aye.

Utter rubbish man :lol: We were set up well enough in the first half, just have no quality at all. Second half, Chelsea go in with a 2-0 lead and just kill the game off with ease because they are so much better than us.

Set up so well we were 2-0 down at HT . How are we expected to create chances and have shots at goal with 1 AM behind a striketr away at Chelses

Benetiz is a great manager but like Ashley/Charnley and the players hes not immune from criticizm.

We had four shots on target in the first half.

Its a cup,teams from the lowest leagues in the country have a go.

Newport.

This team today has no excuses. They just cant be arsed to try and compete.

Boring.

When the attitude of 'do not achieve' permeates from the top, it's difficult not to be affected by it.

I don't condone it but when there is no drive for success within the club's hierachy, the players will respond accordingly. They don't give a flying fuck about NUFC, not like we do.

Hard to disagree with that. Rafa won't say it, but most of the starting 11 today couldn't be arsed.

Guest firetotheworks

Couldn’t give a fuck what mileage you get you talk a load of shit anyway

[emoji38] Areet, mong.

Worth noting Newport scored from a set piece, not from trying to dominate the ball and 'have a go'

Newport had a right go. Don't care about how the goal came about. Stop with the lame excuses and any ounce of counter argument.  They gave plenty yesterday.

We are shite.

Second half has been a disgrace; you’ll see more effort in a pre-season game. We really are just going through the motions. Wednesday is absolutely huge, the players have go to believe in what we’re trying to do. There’s zero belief out there.

It's the whole overall attitude, and as someone just noted. From the top comes a lack of drive, effort and ambition.

Rafa and the players have been poor today, he and some of them have done wonders to not have us bottom of the league imo, but until we change the top of this club, this is how it's always going to be.

Rafa takes some blame for this today, the tactics and formation are shocking

You do know you cant criticise Rafa at all so please refrain

You have been criticizing Rafa ridiculously for awhile, and yet you still exist here. That would suggest that you are allowed to criticize Rafa. What you don't seem to understand is that we criticize the likes of you for being a dipshit about it.

Worth noting Newport scored from a set piece, not from trying to dominate the ball and 'have a go'

Newport had a right go. Don't care about how the goal came about. Stop with the lame excuses and any ounce of counter argument.  They gave plenty yesterday.

We are s****.

I have said we're shit. But as I said we conceded both of our goals from trying to press Chelsea and build attacks in their half, Chelsea barely threatened us before the first goal.

Our reaction has been absolute shit, I'm not denying that. I simply mean that before the first goal we looked within a shout of taking the lead.

Rafa takes some blame for this today, the tactics and formation are shocking

You do know you cant criticise Rafa at all so please refrain

You have been criticizing Rafa ridiculously for awhile, and yet you still exist here. That would suggest that you are allowed to criticize Rafa. What you don't seem to understand is that we criticize the likes of you for being a dipshit about it.

:lol:

To be fair, Chelsea haven't conceded in 6 of the last 7 prem games they've played.

Regardless of how we'd set up, scoring wasn't that likely. I do think Rafa's on the conservative side though.

Dissapointed. Thought he'd know better than to trust anything Theresa May says.

Couldn’t give a f*** what mileage you get you talk a load of s*** anyway

[emoji38] Areet, mong.

Is that all you can come back with prick