Transfer rumours

Yorkie

I like him tbh, bit more bite and mobility in midfield is what we're sorely lacking. Like I've said before, he'd be our best midfielder in terms of his overall game.

Don't like his overall game tbh, but he can at least run and get his foot in, which we desperately need let's be honest. Him and Hayden in the centre and we might even be able to start pressing a bit higher up the pitch.

Isnt Choudhury the cunt who did one of our players a few years ago?

Matt Ritchie. Was quite a bad tackle, but you see worse most games.  Just the fact he got injured amplified it.

Think him and Bruce had a few handbags via the media after too. Choudhury made a comment about Bruce as a player iirc  :lol:

It was as naughty challenge from memory - League Cup, nowt given for it?

Guest Howaythetoon

He crocked Matt Ritchie and put him out of action for a few months.

Hero already, hopefully he can do it again in training so we don’t have to see the wretched cunt disgrace our shirt again.

Matt Ritchie. Was quite a bad tackle, but you see worse most games.  Just the fact he got injured amplified it.

Think him and Bruce had a few handbags via the media after too. Choudhury made a comment about Bruce as a player iirc  :lol:

That’s football for you. I’m sure our lot have also put in plenty of “naughty” challenges. However challenges like that by the Wigan player on Massadio Haidara and the Everton player who assaulted Ben Arfa are a different kettle of fish.

That’s football for you. I’m sure our lot have also put in plenty of “naughty” challenges. However challenges like that by the Wigan player on Massadio Haidara and the Everton player who assaulted Ben Arfa are a different kettle of fish.

It was Nigel De Jong on HBA wasn't it? Absolute cunt and a fucking disgrace of a challenge.

Hero already, hopefully he can do it again in training so we don’t have to see the wretched cunt disgrace our shirt again.

Bit harsh :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Bit harsh :lol:

Nah he can go fuck himself, pathetic excuse for a footballer!

King for Ritchie being rumoured as some sort of swap deal by a couple of decent sources on twitter.

Are we throwing in Gayle as well?

King is about the type of signing I would imagine we would go for, before losing out to west brom or someone like that. He is a punt but a solid player on his day that was overhyped. Either way I'd rather have him here and he would be more useful than Ritchie though.