Newcastle United transfer rumours

Don't think I've watched a single Burnley game other than the odd one where we've played them. So I dunno how good or bad he is. Seem to recall him being okay at dribbling and is capable of popping up with the odd goal?

It's just the exact sort of unimaginative bargain bin signing you'd expect us to make, and another reminder of why we're so desperate for the change we've been waiting all summer for.

In other words, whatever.

Played from the right a lot to get in on the back post from McNeil’s crosses. I guess a bit like Barton/Guthrie did for us back in the day from a defensive POV.

Screams squad filler on the cheap like.

Would be fine as a squad filler/backup but you just know it'll be him, a couple of loans and maybe one £7m priced striker and that's your lot.

This is the correct answer. Don't even think it's that bad of a signing for a squad player, but I have no confidence we'll be investing more in quality additions. Maybe might spend £10M on a striker, but it will be another loan and that's it probably.

Think this is a good signing triggs[/member] ?

Hendrick? Not really. Don't see where we'd play him. He runs a lot and occasionally does something really good but not a signing to get excited about

What sort of signing would make you get excited triggs[/member]?  You were pretty vocally against a PIF takeover, so I can only assume you are passionately in favour about the NUCF signings from the current/alternative to PIF regime.

Hendrick? Not really. Don't see where we'd play him. He runs a lot and occasionally does something really good but not a signing to get excited about

What sort of signing would make you get excited triggs[/member]?  You were pretty vocally against a PIF takeover, so I can only assume you are passionately in favour about the NUCF signings from the current/alternative to PIF regime.

I hope for your sake you just pretend to be so dangerously thick on here

Liverpool have put a £20m valuation on midfielder Harry Wilson amid interest from Leeds, Newcastle, Crystal Palace and Southampton. (Mirror)

Lyon are prepared to sell former Chelsea winger Bertrand Traore this summer with Newcastle, Leicester, Everton and Crystal Palace all keen on the 24-year-old Burkina Faso international.

:lol: hell of a logical leap there

I hope for your sake you just pretend to be so dangerously thick on here

[emoji38] [emoji38] :thup:
  • Yorkie changed the title to Newcastle United transfer rumours [ph]