Jump to content

Newcastle United transfer rumours


Recommended Posts

Year after year the same shit windows, largely uneventful. largely disgusting, largely banging heads on doors and certainly full of no hope or excitement. It is even more laughable that we’re now in the situation where the person responsible for all these years of frustration and anger is probably the one with the responsibility of having the opportunity of belief and hope again. You really couldn’t make it up. Nothing will change until he is gone and just as importantly (even more so I would say), nothing will change until owners with the ambition and progression to take this club forward are in charge.  I am far from convinced this will happen, if this takeover does fail.

 

I just can’t give a fuck about transfer windows now after so many years of failure. Surprised to still see a few saying a player not wanted by a lower table club, who has been total shit in the main for three year, is worth a punt because he maybe a better option than Shelvey.I used to think that way also, but I’m at the final stage of not giving a fuck about signing mainly par/below average players. Until Ashley and Bruce are gone and replaced by actual owners with the means and ambition to progress this club; I’m just not going to watch the continuing yearly decline. I don’t need to prove my loyalty I’ve done over 40 years of going home and away to support this club. I’ve just totally had enough of being totally pissed on continuously by cunt of a owner.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Year after year the same shit windows, largely uneventful. largely disgusting, largely banging heads on doors and certainly full of no hope or excitement. It is even more laughable that we’re now in the situation where the person responsible for all these years of frustration and anger is probably the one with the responsibility of having the opportunity of belief and hope again. You really couldn’t make it up. Nothing will change until he is gone and just as importantly (even more so I would say), nothing will change until owners with the ambition and progression to take this club forward are in charge.  I am far from convinced this will happen, if this takeover does fail.

 

I just can’t give a fuck about transfer windows now after so many years of failure. Surprised to still see a few saying a player not wanted by a lower table club, who has been total shit in the main for three year, is worth a punt because he maybe a better option than Shelvey.I used to think that way also, but I’m at the final stage of not giving a fuck about signing mainly par/below average players. Until Ashley and Bruce are gone and replaced by actual owners with the means and ambition to progress this club; I’m just not going to watch the continuing yearly decline. I don’t need to prove my loyalty I’ve done over 40 years of going home and away to support this club. I’ve just totally had enough of being totally pissed on continuously by cunt of a owner.


 

id say every single NUFC fan feels like this , home games will have 45,000 rocking up and 3,300 at a meaningless away friendly .

 

work that piece of idiotic behaviour out? It will be the same folk as above .

 

there lies one of the biggest problems why there’s no change 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Those going tonight I hope make as uncomfortable as hell for Bruce. I want at least some crumb of enjoyment.

A nice defeat for Bruce’s boys and lots of vitriol from the away fans would be sweet. Mind they are mugs for going…

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Those going tonight I hope make as uncomfortable as hell for Bruce. I want at least some crumb of enjoyment.


Me and the seven I’m going with 100% will be just like the Sheff Utd match! It’ll be a very drunk away end and he and the PL will get hammered tonight and rightfully so!

 

 

Edited by Paully

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Paully said:


Me and the seven I’m going with 100% will be just like the Sheff Utd match! It’ll be a very drunk away end and he and the PL will get hammered tonight and rightfully so!

 

 

 


on reflection that’s fair enough , it’s the season ticket homies I don’t understand, get on the pitch and don’t move . :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, toontownman said:

While this is garbage.. I...want..to...believe... 

 

Zero chance a pressing team like southhampton would want him lol. I legit can't think of a single club aside a like Burnley who would take him

Link to post
Share on other sites

He also loves the NE, kids are settled, he's started playing county level golf for Northumberland.

 

I don't buy it tbh.

 

Hope it's true though.

 

Hayden would seem the one more likely to depart, sadly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly who cares? We're watching the fat conductor rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic hoping it'll somehow prevent it from sinking. We're just getting rid of one mangled old hole ridden gaffer taped deck chair for another one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

Zero chance a pressing team like southhampton would want him lol. I legit can't think of a single club aside a like Burnley who would take him

 

Yeah he's only going to be any use to a team who utilise half a pitch which makes Bruce his ideal manager tbh. It sounds like hogwash bearing in mind he signed a new contract last year. Not the actions of a player who wants away. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Bimpy474 said:

 

A few of us thought Lewis was an actual good full back, even more suited to wingback actually. Not turned out too well so far, but we did spent a fair amount for us on him.

I did actually also, based on age, etc, and probably the fact we had nothing here that was of much use at LB. But what I learned fast with Lewis is his positional play, he could be brilliant if he knew where to be when defending. Also he was coached by Daniel Farke who is head and shoulders more adventurous and tactically immense compared to Bruce. 👍🏻

 

 

Edited by mighty__mag

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

I did actually also, based on age, etc, and probably the fact we had nothing here that was of much use at LB. But what I learned fast with Lewis is his positional play, he could be brilliant if he knew where to be when defending. Also he was coached by Daniel Farke who is head and shoulders more adventurous and tactically immense compared to Bruce. 👍🏻

 

 

 

He wasn't heavily linked and chased by Liverpool for no reason. It is just no surprise he has gone backwards under a regime that gleefully throws players in the deep end with zero direction, tactics or support to actually grow or improve.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...