Islam Slimani - Returned to Leicester

Figures 1-0 Football

When I watch our strikers, i just imagine how good we would be with Ba or Remy instead

That's the standard we are after. Of course, I'm aware it's not easy to get them but we shouldnt settle for someone half decent.

When I watch our strikers, i just imagine how good we would be with Ba or Remy instead

That's the standard we are after. Of course, I'm aware it's not easy to get them but we shouldnt settle for someone half decent.

Struggling to think of many players around/available these days in their mould. Quick, physical/powerful players who can work the channels & finish well. Slimani has shown glimpses mind, he definitely has legs & seems happy to come wide to pick up the ball & drive at defences. Far too little time played to judge him conclusively imo.

He looked good against Wrsenal, quick, strong, a focal point. I haven’t seen enough of him over his career to judge whether he’s worth signing long term or not so can’t really comment. The loan signing of him hasn’t been a success at all though like the ‘keeper and Kennedy. If Rafa wants him though you just have to trust him.

If Rafa wanted him why didn't he start yesterday?

On his way IMO, and we should be looking for better, much better.

Do you think the FA just sit back on a Saturday and watch MotD to catch up with all the foul play that their referees have missed during any given Saturday?

Not condoning Slimani for the kick, it was totally stupid but, MotD seem to be the go to authority of spotting all infringements and ensuring they are raised to the highest level for follow up...

"disastrous loan spell"

Played a pretty large part in both winning goals against Huddersfield and Arsenal. Hasn't been a fantastic signing but disastrous is a bit far iyam. Craig Hope does come out with some weird shite from time to time, like.

Depends I guess. Whether the loan deal allows us to ship him back for no additional cost and whether if Rafa is still interested in him and wants him to be part of the team to assess him more.