AFC Bournemouth vs Newcastle United - 24/02/18 @ 1500 - No TV

These always look ropey when I see them play other teams, but then when they play us they look decent. Pretty sure that says more about us than them though.

They've only played us once this season.

No s***. I mean the 15/16 season too, beating us 1-3 at SJP and us only narrowly beating them away.

Yeah they looked decent that one game but alongside Everton they are the worst side to play at SJP this season imo.

Mind somehow we ended up losing to both games although we were by far the better side in both.

They had a few out injured as well at SJP.

West Ham were terrible at SJP too. Don't think Stoke were that good either.

We were rubbish second half v Bournemouth this season

These always look ropey when I see them play other teams, but then when they play us they look decent. Pretty sure that says more about us than them though.

No s***. I mean the 15/16 season too, beating us 1-3 at SJP and us only narrowly beating them away.

Yeah they looked decent that one game but alongside Everton they are the worst side to play at SJP this season imo.

Mind somehow we ended up losing to both games although we were by far the better side in both.

Yeah forgot the Ammers for some reason. They were really bad, probably worse than Everton and Bournemouth.

Would take our standard 1-1 right now but after that last game I don't think there's any reason we shouldn't be going for a win.

I don't think our win against Man U is a reason to alter our approach ti this game. We have been very good at taking the lead and if we can do that then that win gives should give us a bit more confidence to try for a second, knowing that a draw wouldn't be so bad.

:thup: West Ham comfortably the worst. Absolutely dismal to a man, we walked to victory that day. No goals direct from set pieces says it all.

Just played this match on FIFA. We won 2-1. Goals from Slimani and Kenedy. They scored a penalty. Dummett got a red card.

Would take.  :naughty:

I wouldn't, would mean Manquillo playing away against Liverpool. :scared:

Most positive thing for this is we have a lot of players coming into really good form, Lascelles is mint, Dummett solid, Diame in the form of his life, Shelvey playing his best game in years, the new keeper, Kenedy, Slimani to come in.  Think we've a great chance here, 1-2 win

Most positive thing for this is we have a lot of players coming into really good form, Lascelles is mint, Dummett solid, Diame in the form of his life, Shelvey playing his best game in years, the new keeper, Kenedy, Slimani to come in.  Think we've a great chance here, 1-2 win

nailed on tits up  :lol:

Their form:

bgiWopi.png

They started the season terribly, but have improved a lot since then.  The only exception being a harsh run of fixtures before Xmas. Hopefully the Huddersfield game will start another terrible run but idk. Would probably take a point :undecided:.