Newcastle United 2-1 Arsenal - 15/04/18 - post-match erection from page 14

BlueStar

Absolutely loved the city. So many good options to eat and drink and all extremely walkable. The river walk is great as are the bridges, loved the Baltic too. It's a really good blend of old and new structures too, loved it. I knew that Friday/Saturday night ends at 4AM so that didn't surprise me but holy shit the women basically wear nothing on nights out no matter the temperature :lol:

:lol: A very good summary that.

:lol: good to see you enjoyed it Ameritoon :thup:

Brilliant game, unreal atmosphere. Loved the roar from the Gallowgate after the game when the players were walking over, everyone applauding and singing and then all just cheered at once like we'd just scored. Love this club, nothing like it when it clicks.

Yeah, great ovation for the players and Rafa at the end. Imagine the scenes if we actually won something!

Absolutely loved the city. So many good options to eat and drink and all extremely walkable. The river walk is great as are the bridges, loved the Baltic too. It's a really good blend of old and new structures too, loved it. I knew that Friday/Saturday night ends at 4AM so that didn't surprise me but holy shit the women basically wear nothing on nights out no matter the temperature :lol:

Nice one, man. You can come again.