Newcastle United 2-1 Arsenal - 15/04/18 - post-match erection from page 14

BlueStar

Chuffed for Ameritoon, hope he is having a fantastic time in our piss stained City and what a win and game for his first match at SJP.

Our city is fucking ace.

Yeah ok you do have to battle your way through pissed up 20-odd year olds, and pissed up middle aged people thinking they are 20-odd year olds at weekends, and the council do need to go round with a jet wash, but it's a damn fine city.

Apart from the people and the cleanliness. Have fun Ameritoon.

:lol:

Rafa has never wavered, always the same message, absolutely knew we’d come good. Almost got a bit emotional at full time today, stayed and clapped them all off during their mini lap of the pitch. So proud to support a team, and manager, with commitment like that.

Shak. :lol:

Pretty sure you were at all those games too, dickhead. :lol:

Exactly. :lol:

Feel you’ve probably seen us win at some point though. :lol:

Wullie actually got angry with me after one of the games, was pretty harsh I thought. :lol:

If Rafa stays on I’ll have to make it back over next year.

Bliddy hell. Trail just on for MOTD2, and looks like West Broms 1-0 win at Old Trafford will be first up.  :rolleyes:

Man City did win the title because of the result tbf :lol:

Bliddy hell. Trail just on for MOTD2, and looks like West Broms 1-0 win at Old Trafford will be first up.  :rolleyes:

Man City did win the title because of the result tbf :lol:

Irrelevant when it was a total minging game and Man City weren’t even playing today :lol:

Exactly.

Now our highlights will be probably be 5 mins shoehorned in between the Man Utd match and Man City back patting, and yesterdays goals.

Absolutely loved the city. So many good options to eat and drink and all extremely walkable. The river walk is great as are the bridges, loved the Baltic too. It's a really good blend of old and new structures too, loved it. I knew that Friday/Saturday night ends at 4AM so that didn't surprise me but holy shit the women basically wear nothing on nights out no matter the temperature :lol:

Absolutely loved the city. So many good options to eat and drink and all extremely walkable. The river walk is great as are the bridges, loved the Baltic too. It's a really good blend of old and new structures too, loved it. I knew that Friday/Saturday night ends at 4AM so that didn't surprise me but holy shit the women basically wear nothing on nights out no matter the temperature :lol:

:lol: A very good summary that.

Brilliant result, great performance. They looked dangerous on the break in the first half but offered nothing second. Was confident in the team to not concede late on, what a feeling that is to have in a Newcastle side for a change. :lol: Not only are we getting the results, but we're looking a really decent side. Just imagine what Rafa could do with a bit of money, man.

Glad to see you enjoyed it Ameritoon. :aww:

The big question is, what pasty did you get a Greggs?

Spot on, one of my favourite cities.

Hoping to get to a match at the start of the next season with hopefully Ashley gone too by then. Last time I was there was a pretty bad double header, going out of the UEFA cup against Benfica and getting humiliated by the mackems. :lol: