Newcastle United 2-1 Arsenal - 15/04/18 - post-match erection from page 14

BlueStar

Great win. Not a fan of the bint in the studio giving it all the rhetoric about "will Rafa stay?" Can't we just have a minute to enjoy something ffs :lol:

Better than having to watch Danny dichio and Craig Forrest talking about whether rafa will take the arsenal job or not.

Slimani makes such a huge difference to our attacking play.

Also, as pessimistic as I am seeing Joselu coming on when we need a goal, I love seeing him come on when we are defending a lead. I guess that's not really much of a compliment for a striker, but he's tidy, works really hard, and always wins at least one free kick that allows us to relieve the pressure and get up the pitch.

Feel fully detoxed from the Pardew corruption. It's a great feeling to believe in the team and the manager again.

Somewhere between this and feeling this is all just another, more elaborate way for us to ultimately get shat upon.

:lol: Oh it absolutely ends in tears, man. But we've got right now. These are the good old days.

TmFn2I2.gif

Boom, needed to happen. immediate impact from Slim.

Gayle is horrendous.

Apart from the fact that Gayle has played well for weeks.

Well there is the fact we haven't been able to select Slimani. So Gayle would have been trying his best, in my eyes his best isnt that great though. But we are safe now so lets not argue about it??

Feel fully detoxed from the Pardew corruption. It's a great feeling to believe in the team and the manager again.

Somewhere between this and feeling this is all just another, more elaborate way for us to ultimately get shat upon.

:lol: Oh it absolutely ends in tears, man. But we've got right now. These are the good old days.

TmFn2I2.gif

:lol:

Excellent win, and coming from behind. Love it. Despite all the pace and technique at Arsenal they didn't have composure when it mattered. We really went toe to toe with them at times and showed some class. Really impressed. Perez is on fire, Diame fantastic and Shelvey is getting more consistent with influencing the game. Kenedy im on love with. Over the moon for Ritchie getting the winner. Defence were solid enough against some very competent players.

It's a properly coached team, yedlin started a bit off but generally everyone works together contributes. Beautiful to watch. Compared to years of random assortments of players some giving a shit others just in it for themselves.

Gayle’s movement and work-rate has played a key part in this run, that's why he's been starting. Ridiculous to ignore that.

It took Ritchie 2/3 of the season to start scoring, but he was contributing all the time.

Gayle’s movement and work-rate has played a key part in this run, that's why he's been starting. Ridiculous to ignore that.

Yep. Also got an assist today.

He didn't like, Yedlin crossed for the Perez goal and Perez flick it for Ritchie to score, Gayle still played very very well though.