Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

They underestimated the league spectacularly. The first time we went down we kept alot of players perfect for getting out of that division and had a good manager. The second time we had Rafa fucking Benitez. We have been very, very lucky that when we have been relegated the circumstances have been set for us to come back up. It's a tough division that will punish you if you don't respect it.

They underestimated the league spectacularly. The first time we went down we kept alot of players perfect for getting out of that division and had a good manager. The second time we had Rafa fucking Benitez. We have been very, very lucky that when we have been relegated the circumstances have been set for us to come back up. It's a tough division that will punish you if you don't respect it.

Last year was far tougher than the time before for us. You just arn’t going to get away thinking you are better now. Talent has trickled down, partly down to the increase in established Premier League clubs getting relegated, partly because of the money trickling down, and partly down to the players down there not being in awe of former Premier League clubs anymore. The clubs themselves have also become a lot more professional, decent stadiums, and great training facilities.

Been out all afternoon, just got in to check the scores

Saw they lost

:lol:

Then that they were leading with 4 minutes to go

:lol: :lol:

Realised Bent got the equaliser

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Then read about the disallowed goal

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm in tears here!

Man, what a downfall.  :lol:

The EFL trophy is regionalised in nature, so we are likely to draw them in the groups unless the league or police decide it might be better to keep us apart.

Shouldn’t happen but I agree there’s no chance we’ll play them.

Classiest supporters.

Maybe I'm missing something here or don't understand twitter quoting, but what is this silly bitch going on about

Helen Rollason

@Helenmterry

Follow Follow @Helenmterry

More

Replying to @Joeeeeeee_96

And here we see the IQ level of the average Newcastle United fan.

They will be in a right mess having to clear the decks of all the remaining high earners. Unless they can find new owners who will take on that debt then i cant see any sort of team rebuild happening.  Theyll be left with reserves and kids.