Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Blocked by Roker Report because I replied with, ‘When you remember in a few weeks time you’ll be playing against some kid who cleans his boots’.

:okay:

Blocked by Roker Report because I replied with, ‘When you remember in a few weeks time you’ll be playing against some kid who cleans his boots’.

:okay:

I was going to quote exactly what you said to them and reply to that tweet but it seems I'm already blocked. They must just block anyone who takes the piss out of them.

are the tickets sold out for the bairns game against 3rd Division Sunderlands first team?

They are. Although as mentioned further back, we've apparently asked for more.

I’ve simply not got the points, never mind.

are the tickets sold out for the bairns game against 3rd Division Sunderlands first team?

They are. Although as mentioned further back, we've apparently asked for more.

I’ve simply not got the points, never mind.

If we get anywhere close to 5k it will almost certainly go down to 0 points, so I wouldn't worry in that regard.

Roker Report blocked me last night because when they claimed Oviedo would walk into our team at left back, I told them Lazaar can't get a game now so I'm not sure what a shite League 1 version of him would do.

I think if the last year has shown us anything it's that the self proclaimed uber-fans of the whole wide world, with a cheeky smile for all, a self-deprecating wink to their own pitfalls and a welcoming wave to all the 'fans-in-peace'...really REALLY can't take any criticism. At all.

Their team is a monumental fuckup who has found their level....way down there. Oh, and their town is increasingly a poster-boy for social collapse.

Weekly right wing marches? Fuck me.

Pretty much. There was loads over the summer.

The weekly all black people are criminals and I’m afraid of Londonistan threads on Ready to Patriot are equally as pathetic, one of their mods is pretty much EDL n all.

Weirdly a lot of them really dislike young Josh Maja their top scorer, wonder why?

Edit: New page patriot

Pretty much. There was loads over the summer.

The weekly all black people are criminals and I’m afraid of Londonistan threads on Ready to Patriot are equally as pathetic, one of their mods is pretty much EDL n all.

Weirdly a lot of them really dislike young Josh Maja their top scorer, wonder why?

Edit: New page patriot

Found this thread from a few years back...

Chopra off to play in India according to the Mail

#28 He'll be the next P*ki Milburn.

#31 :lol:

#33 :eek::lol::lol::lol:

#34 :eek::lol::lol::lol:

#35 Eh? Its offensive as being called a Brit?

That last comment man! :fool:

Guest firetotheworks

Ahh, the old 'its just an abbreviation (I'll just ignore history and the evolution of language)' argument. :lol: Disgusting, moronic cunts.

Just saying you should be aware the perjorative nature of that word is regionally specific.

You might legitimately hear that word during Australian cricket commentary because it is an abbreviation here and doesn't have all of the horrible historical and social contexts that the term has in Britain.

I don’t know dude. I’ve watched quite a bit of Aussie cricket broadcasting in my life and I don’t recall Richie Benaud leaning back and calling someone a Paki :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Just pictured that, quite something.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

That and Aussies are a much less racist culture as a whole than the UK.

Ahem, no it isn't. Australia has got some real problems, especially at the moment. It's one of the reasons that Milos daft cunt is trying to relaunch his hate-speech career there. You'd never know that if you were in Melbourne or Bondi, but it's a fucking big place with am awful lot of white people

I don’t know dude. I’ve watched quite a bit of Aussie cricket broadcasting in my life and I don’t recall Richie Benaud leaning back and calling someone a Paki :lol:

Richie Benaud refused to use a whole raft of words. And it's not calling someone a Paki, it's calling the team, or fans of Pakistan.

I simply cannot believe you've never heard it used. I'm reasonably sure it was said on mainstream FM commercial radio last time they were out. Was reasonably common on Channel 9 TV as I was growing up.

With regret, I must also confirm that NobbyOhNobby and upjest doza have hit the nail on the head. I guess that's what prompted the initial post - I might understand why it's not cool to use that abbreviation, but that knowledge would be held by a small minority here.

Guest firetotheworks

That and Aussies are a much less racist culture as a whole than the UK.

Oof, I dunno about that. :lol: If it's a subtle whoosh, fair play like.