Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

I’ve just had a look at their thread about us on the SMB and they’re still prattling on about Rafa  :lol:

Incredible!

Imagine how they’d be if he does return and wins us a trophy?!

They absolutely hate him, mostly fuelled by how we didn't turn on him when we went down.

Aye, and the patience of the fans during the losing streak at the start of the season back. Went against all the ideas that we hound out all of our manager like we did with Sir Bobby. Meanwhile they were changing managers with the seasons (and not even the football kind).

:lol: Buckled. The club hierarchy have actually become RTG.

The bitterness flows deep  :lol:

They hate the media and any mag reporting on them (but have a go when they don't as they feel ignore) but they hate their owners even more so this has really torn them who to turn on. Well the answer is the poster Grumpy  :lol: Lovely.  :lol:

They should be happy that this stuff is being brought into the public eye as who knows what other dodgy stuff their owners have done or could do.

I think the headline of being charged 9% interest has been sensationalised, but it’s absolutely hilarious that their response is that it’s down to the age old magedia conspiracy. :lol:

Guest Carrick18

Their situation feels like half-a-dozen pairs of headphones tangled together. I've no true idea of how fucked they are.

Their situation feels like half-a-dozen pairs of headphones tangled together. I've no true idea of how f***ed they are.

So fucked they should scrap the wired headphones and start with one wireless set.

I have just started season 1 of "Sunlun till I die". I never had any intention of ever watching it but I've been that bored lately I thought I would give it a go.

I have to say it is well made and put together and I think my hatred of them has gone down a notch to be fair. Seems a lot of good people working their so I no longer wish them go go bust. The one thing I have noticed is how they keep saying what great fans they are and that they turn up week after week yet every home game at least 60% of the stadium is empty. 

Guest Carrick18

Their situation feels like half-a-dozen pairs of headphones tangled together. I've no true idea of how f***ed they are.

So f***ed they should scrap the wired headphones and start with one wireless set.

Well that's just it. They're fucked under Donald, but FPP have mega money and I assume more business acumen. Them not going up under Stewart could be perfect.

So f***ed they should scrap the wired headphones and start with one wireless set.

Well that's just it. They're f***ed under Donald, but FPP have mega money and I assume more business acumen. Them not going up under Stewart could be perfect.

Who’s buying League 2 also ran’s, though? It’ll take a mountain of money to get them back to respectability.

Well that's just it. They're f***ed under Donald, but FPP have mega money and I assume more business acumen. Them not going up under Stewart could be perfect.

Who’s buying League 2 also ran’s, though? It’ll take a mountain of money to get them back to respectability.

Donald has a loan with FPP which if defaulted on, would transfer ownership of the club to FPP.

Just the Academy of Light and The Stadium of Light iirc.

The Don did say they take control of the club but he tends to talk shite.

Would be hilarious if they end up in a ground share with Hartlepool.

Guest Carrick18

At this point, given the worst case is liquidation I think even League One stability looks like a tall glass of cold water in the dessert.