Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

59 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

The apparent apathy from a large number of their fans is staggering. Many of them just stopped going which has reduced income and affected their attractiveness to investors. Without any formal protest groups it just looks like they don’t care and that 5 years in Div 3 is acceptable.

I have no idea what it’ll take for them to get organised and try and force change; it may already be too late.

When they were convinced Dell was buying them it seemed they believed this was because they were somehow a class act and “deserved” it (some even suggesting that the Netflix doc had shed a good light on them and raised their profile).

The current SAFC support is letting down both previous and future generations.

I’d rather be playing against SAFC in the PL than Brentford for example (no disrespect), win or lose derby day is special. There’s no fear of that happening anytime soon.

The Netflix doc did raise the status of lower league clubs.  Ryan Reynolds & Rob McElhenney watched it and promptly bought Wrexham.  Odd that they weren't interested in the club at the heart of the documentary that they could have easily afforded.

1 minute ago, christ said:

You wonder how they ended up here and you read absolutely unhinged shite like that. Rather argue about us and the Chronicle’s reporting than do anything about the shysters running their club. Lunatics.

Wait until ‘Dawnie’ mentions it on BBC Look North Korea. 

4 minutes ago, christ said:

You wonder how they ended up here and you read absolutely unhinged shite like that. Rather argue about us and the Chronicle’s reporting than do anything about the shysters running their club. Lunatics.

I wish the media would just leave them to rot.  Why even give a fuck about us at this time? It’s supposed to be one of the lowest ebbs in their history but they’re still utterly obsessed with Newcastle United.

Edited by Sima

Just now, Sima said:

I wish the media would just fuck off and let them rot.  Why even give a fuck about us at this time? It’s supposed to be one of the lowest ebbs in their history but they’re still utterly obsessed with Newcastle United.

If the roles were reversed I’m sure we’d have a number who were beside themselves in much the same way but it’s absolutely fucking relentless at the moment. Even during the deepest, darkest days of Ashley when their results had a direct impact on our ability to stay in the league I don’t think I gave as much of a shit as some of that lot do.

You do wonder about the well-being of some of those behind the keyboard.

2 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Meanwhile on RTG "I think I'll wait for what Grumpy Old Man says about this before making my mind up"

“Can you explain this to us mere mortals, marra?”

Tragic cunts.