Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

It's the only tool those that are obsessed with the whole Springfield vs Shelbyville thing have. Their lives are empty, there are a few like that on our side and it's sad all round. They're kidding absolutely no one with their moral outrage, they'd climb over their mothers to be in our position, it's just convenient for them to take the moral high ground and I don't blame them for resorting to it because they've got nothing and it makes sense to grasp for whatever grain of remotely positive feeling there is about supporting your club when you're league one bottlers :lol:

13 minutes ago, jack j said:

"I fucking hate how they always land on their feet"

If only they were all that honest. Bitter cunts ???

On the one hand it’s what the fuck are you talking about? We’ve been fucking relegated twice. On the other, cheers nice one lads 

Edited by Hovagod

Argument on there between one of their lot and an NUFC fan about whether we deserved the win. The NUFC fan sets out perfectly valid reasoning and this is the response:

Don't care
You're a disgusting club who sold its soul. 
Dont mind the murder of a journalist, gay people and Yemeni kids if you get the positive of playing badly and winning.
Fuck isis United. 
Used to like banter with the mags. You're now so far removed from what a football club should be its disgusting.

:lol:

I know it’s been said, but can’t wait to see them cheering for England in Qatar later this year. Hopefully some of the resident Mags on there hammer them for it. No doubt that Sabre Mag will be licking their hoops still.