Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Decky said:

Where’s this ISIS United stuff coming from? Do they think everyone in the Middle East is the same or something? 

Them darkies all look the same marra, FTMurderers!

2 hours ago, ianovthetoon said:

Same here. Do it every day. Horrible fella

yep every tweet I’m reporting , I know he can start up another account but I will keep on doing it , it’s worked twice now . 

he's un utter mess of a fat man 

17 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Argument on there between one of their lot and an NUFC fan about whether we deserved the win. The NUFC fan sets out perfectly valid reasoning and this is the response:

Don't care
You're a disgusting club who sold its soul. 
Dont mind the murder of a journalist, gay people and Yemeni kids if you get the positive of playing badly and winning.
Fuck isis United. 
Used to like banter with the mags. You're now so far removed from what a football club should be its disgusting.

:lol:

:troll:

29 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

I know it’s been said, but can’t wait to see them cheering for England in Qatar later this year. Hopefully some of the resident Mags on there hammer them for it. No doubt that Sabre Mag will be licking their hoops still. 

That bloke is an embarrassment. 

5 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

See Exile quoting himself from Twitter on the SMB ?

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-and-other-sportswashing-2022-part-3.1570531/post-35685462

Man is unhinged

He's such a fucking attention seeker...."look at my tweets lads, aren't I clever?". Fucking desperate, bitter prick with the mentality of a 12 year old. There's no way this fucker has a wife or girlfriend, and if he has then he's getting cuckolded left, right and centre. 

1 hour ago, Decky said:

Where’s this ISIS United stuff coming from? Do they think everyone in the Middle East is the same or something? 

As far as abuse goes it’s a massive downgrade on Poocastle Ushited.

1 hour ago, BergenMagpie said:

Becoming addicted to this guy. Even subbed. A few hilarious moments here he could have cut out [emoji38]

Notice how he pronounces frustrated as "FUSTRATED"?

Now I know makems and they say "fust" instead of first, so does he mean he's first rate? 

If so, he's wrong.

5 hours ago, Wandy said:

He's such a fucking attention seeker...."look at my tweets lads, aren't I clever?". Fucking desperate, bitter prick with the mentality of a 12 year old. There's no way this fucker has a wife or girlfriend, and if he has then he's getting cuckolded left, right and centre. 

[emoji38]

On 05/03/2022 at 18:23, Optimistic Nut said:

We must be getting close to the largest ever gap between the two clubs in terms of league places too. Almost two clear leagues apart.

Pardew's 3-0 loss to the sliding cunt Di Canio.

Never forget. Never forgive.

I’ve said it before, but the fact that a week or so before our takeover their fans were seen pictured outside their own stadium (and alongside their official supporters club) holding a banner up saying refugees are not welcome, just shows that they have actual little regard for the human cost of wars. No doubt right now many of them are having conversations in their own homes about how no Ukrainian should be allowed in and we should send them back and force them to fight for their own country.

The situation with them in regards to us is always an exception if they need it to be.

Just seen Charlton got 13,000 against these on Saturday for their cup final.

Below their average,  more than 10k less than they got for Cambridge, half what they got for Ipswich and in fact one of their lowest gates.

Imagine getting off on being 'everyone's cup final' in the third division, but actually not being anything of the sort.

Edited by Wolfcastle

3 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Below their average,  more than 10k less than they got for Cambridge, half what they got for Ipswich and in fact one of their lowest gates.

Imagine getting off on being 'everyone's cup final' in the third division, but actually not being anything of the sort.

That would also include, I assume, a bumper away end in comparison to what the likes of Cambridge and Ipswich would bring.

4 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Mackems don't let facts get in the way of a good story though!

The minutes from their supporters meeting with their part-time owner :lol: 

“MB (Senior Supporters) asked how the club judge the mental capacity of young players to play in front of 30,000 fans.”

giphy.gif

Edited by Fantail Breeze