Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

They were shitting themselves last that little old Wycombe would swoop in and steal their best player (O9) After he declared his dying love for them. I’d imagine the the seats In Sunderland are covered in brown tonight.  :lol:

Guest chopey

Who is he ?

Some guy who failed to buy them then failed to buy a Scottish club.

I bet Ashley would lend him some cash at a competitive rate.

Eh, I thought he got knocked back by them last summer for not being able to provide proof of funds or something?

He's found a few quid down the back of the settee.

More likely the price changed so his £8 and a pack of Fruit pastilles is now acceptable

https://www.redandwhitearmy.co.uk/post/summary-of-informal-meeting-with-safc-16th-july-2020

The Don is blaming the best fans in the world at the classiest club for failing to sell up. This needs a Series 3 on Netflix for sure!

My mackem mate from uni was saying in a group chat last night.

He pretty much just wanted me to say Donald is an awful owner and pretty much everything Ashley is about Donald. I didn’t respond, I’ve had years of how Ashley isn’t so bad directed at me despite saying the same things as he is saying about Donald. Another lad got into a proper conversation about it, woke up to a list of missed messages.

SD said the club is in a better position than it was when he bought it. It is more efficient with only £5 million losses per year, compared to £30 million at the time of the takeover and he has shown that 25,000 season ticket holders is possible in league one. Potential buyers see a better run club than the one he bought.

DR stated we now have 10K season ticket holders.

:lol:

Apparently Donald claimed that 3 mackems abducted his 12 year-old daughter and frogmarched her to his house.

Bit of a serious allegation and you think he'd have reported it at the time.  Straight out of the Ashley playbewk.

Guest Howaythetoon

Apparently Donald claimed that 3 mackems abducted his 12 year-old daughter and frogmarched her to his house.

Bit of a serious allegation and you think he'd have reported it at the time.  Straight out of the Ashley playbewk.

Clearly bullshit, as they’d have nonced her if it were true.

They are a deluded ungrateful bunch of fans.Donald saved them and they hound his family and himself.

The owner now hates them and he fans every right as they have yet again hounded out an owner.

Hope they get what they sow , oblivion.

Clearly bullshit, as they’d have nonced her if it were true.

Oof

https://www.redandwhitearmy.co.uk/post/summary-of-informal-meeting-with-safc-16th-july-2020

The Don is blaming the best fans in the world at the classiest club for failing to sell up. This needs a Series 3 on Netflix for sure!

Eerily reminiscent of NUFC fan forum meeting notes on the same subject. What is it with owners who come in expecting to be heralded as saviours, fucking everything uo and then turning on the fans when they voice their displeasure about this. Donald seems cut from the same cloth as Ashley, who they always thought did brilliant for us, so here's hoping they can enjoy him for many more years to come just like we have had to.

How better off would they if they'd won the playoff final?  Still screwed, just not as much?

No idea but it's great it didn't happen. Clear as day that Donald bought them on the cheap with the intentions of getting them up first time of asking then selling for a quick buck straight after. Imagine the sinking feeling their fans will get when our takeover goes through and they're being gazumped in the transfer market for players by South Shields?