Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Danny Graham :lol: player who famously couldn't hit a barn door for these 5 or 6 seasons ago now deemed the man to fire them to League 1 glory. Truly amazing, hope it happens.

FYI one of my best mates is a Blackburn fan, said Graham's been canny for them but looks shot to bits now. 3 year deal at Sunlun please.

Just done the two seasons of Sunderland Til I Die and it's amazing how mismanaged they are. Don Stewart and Methven are ridiculous. Spending a record League One transfer fee on Griggs who can't score for them and is now regreting the move from Wigan.

Just done the two seasons of Sunderland Til I Die and it's amazing how mismanaged they are. Don Stewart and Methven are ridiculous. Spending a record League One transfer fee on Griggs who can't score for them and is now regreting the move from Wigan.

The Griggs saga was like 4am mortal drunk eBay bidding.

The Griggs saga was like 4am mortal drunk eBay bidding.

:lol:

:lol: Never get tired of Methven. How does he actually exist.

The stadium music. The push for a record crowd. Talking about the team in public. The dynamic duo partnership with Stewart. Amateurs. :lol:

The stadium music. The push for a record crowd. Talking about the team in public. The dynamic duo partnership with Stewart. Amateurs. :lol:

Dude the stadium music scene had to be fake. :lol: There's no way.

The bit where his lass is trying to calm him down in the stands, the way his assistant visibly despised him. :lol: Fuck what a show.

The Irish lass that was sacked... she was too smart to work there and especially for Methven. And I am not saying that just because she was lush, but she was hot and that helped make her more sympathetic. Even before she spoke you could tell she was not from Sunderland. She was a mum too, so hopefully she landed on her feet and got a better job.

The Irish lass that was sacked... she was too smart to work there and especially for Methven. And I am not saying that just because she was lush, but she was hot and that helped make her more sympathetic. Even before she spoke you could tell she was not from Sunderland. She was a mum too, so hopefully she landed on her feet and got a better job.

I'm not sure how you could have gathered that she was too smart to work there. She offered nothing good from what was shown

Yeah she came across as a completely defeatist idiot tbh. Pretty much representative of the entire club staff.

Guest godzilla

Supposed news on interest in buying the club, just had a glance on RTG and guess which topic was on top of the forum :lol:

Guest godzilla

I actually found myself agreeing with some of what they had to say. Our fans on Twitter have come across as absolute basket cases.

Agree, but the point I was making is a thread on us is continuously on or near the top of the RTG every single day (before anyone says yes I know this post is putting their thread to the top  :lol:). Doesn't happen often though.