Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

One more the leftist cabal of anti-Sunderland League One clubs have conspired to punish the biggest club ever to grace their league for telling it how it is. Not since the BBC conspired with the Met (ropolitan Elite) Office to remove Sunderland from the national weather map have we seen a crime of this scale.

My Sunderland supporting mate who has spent the last 4 months saying in the group chat full of Newcastle fans that our takeover shouldn’t be allowed and how a team who can pay more for players and offer much more in wages would ruin football has today messaged in the group chat how it’s unfair for League One to not allow Sunderland to pay players more than other clubs in League One.

:lol:

That’s going to be some league to get out of. Sunderland, Ipswich, Hull, Wigan, Portsmouth, Charlton, some ‘big’ names down there.

Can't see them getting out of that. Only advantage is they are used to having no supporters there but I dunno if that'd be enough for their poor side to beat the better teams. Wigan will take one of those top 2 spots if they can hold onto some of their better players.

The £2.5m/year cap is equivalent to £100k/year average for a squad of 25 players. I realise that's just an average, but I doubt anyone is going to get more playing non-league and with a part time job, unless the part time job is a brain surgeon. :lol:

The £2.5m/year cap is equivalent to £100k/year average for a squad of 25 players. I realise that's just an average, but I doubt anyone is going to get more playing non-league and with a part time job, unless the part time job is a brain surgeon. :lol:

Work it out in weeks and it looks more relevant to football. Less than 2K a week, very impactful considering they were paying Catts 25K per week until recently.

Your point's still relevant though...it would have to be a very decent part time job to pull that in.

Guest neesy111

Work it out in weeks and it looks more relevant to football. Less than 2K a week, very impactful considering they were paying Catts 25K per week until recently.

Your point's still relevant though...it would have to be a very decent part time job to pull that in.

Yeah but footballers careers only last 10-15 years. 

This thread title always makes me smirk when I login. What a fucking tinpot club they are.

I'd share some pity with them but then I see some inane shit on RTG and realise they're so wrapped up in their hatred of us I can barely muster any.

Someone had the audacity to say "drink it in, we will be living off this for a while" in regards to our failed takeover.

It's actually unbelievable levels of arrogance and irony.

I don’t know why this appeared in my FB feed, but it’s a decent read. Poyet’s obviously very fond of the mackems, but he doesn’t hold back on highlighting problems. Anyone who gives Niall Quinn a good kicking is worth a few moments, too...

https://rokerreport.sbnation.com/2020/8/10/21354169/gustavo-poyet-goes-in-depth-on-the-problems-he-discovered-at-sunderland-when-he-was-manager