Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Come on, let’s be fair on them bullying Amanda Staveley.

It’s not just her.  They abuse 16 year-old Holly Blades, too.

At least it’s taken some of the heat off ‘Dawnie’.

Edited by Sima

10 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Surely they won't be giving Amanda grief on her looks or a 16 year old girl, I mean they've spent weeks telling us they hate the Saudis because of how they treat women. 

They do have a lot of respect for women. Another example of this respect was their thread someone made suggesting Emma Hayes should be their next manager….

8 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/gay-premier-league-footballer.1564386/

Not even opened the thread properly and I can smell the classiness oozing from it.

"Whilst i acknowledge these lads bravery in considering doing this (and it should just be accepted anyway) is it wrong that i hope they're Newcastle players?"

What [emoji38]

1 hour ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

"Whilst i acknowledge these lads bravery in considering doing this (and it should just be accepted anyway) is it wrong that i hope they're Newcastle players?"

What [emoji38]

They truly are a creepy bunch of no marks 

3 hours ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

What [emoji38]

To be fair that may be more to do with Saudi Arabia noted tolerance of Homosexuality.

13 hours ago, Sima said:

Come on, let’s be fair on them bullying Amanda Staveley.

It’s not just her.  They abuse 16 year-old Holly Blades, too.

At least it’s taken some of the heat off ‘Dawnie’.

Please excuse the ignorance, but who is Holly Blades and why is she getting abuse? Did she report another one of their players or something?

3 hours ago, gjohnson said:

Please excuse the ignorance, but who is Holly Blades and why is she getting abuse? Did she report another one of their players or something?

Supports us. So like everyone else that does or people that are favourable and not-anti NUFC she has always been scum but now she's all in on terrorism and murder. Same as Dawn, Gabby Logan, Amanda and co, Jake Humphries, Henry Winter and of course the loathsome Honey Monster

14 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Supports us. So like everyone else that does or people that are favourable and not-anti NUFC she has always been scum but now she's all in on terrorism and murder. Same as Dawn, Gabby Logan, Amanda and co, Jake Humphries, Henry Winter and of course the loathsome Honey Monster

Enraged a 16 year old FEMALE has done more for her club in the tiny amount of time she's been on the planet than the 30k fully grown men that hate her have done for theirs.

Nigel fucking Farage woke up and thought... "where could I do my Remembrance Day interview from, in front of a nodding fan who looks like a fire-damaged Tommy Lee Jones?"

It took him less than a second to decide:

Edited by bhoywhonder

34 minutes ago, Abacus said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/will-global-warming-benefit-safc-and-the-region.1564477/

I don't think he has considered that it may increase the size of their other enemy, the north sea.

Every time I think I have a handle on their cretinous dim-wittery, they manage to come up with something even more crashingly stupid. 

And as usual, straight to talking about us, though to be fair they lasted almost 6 replies on this occasion. Fucking imbeciles.