Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

They still pretending they wouldn't have crusted a sock if PIF had bought that shithole ?

Anyone pretending to give a fuck is doing just that , they all to a man would love it , they can fuck off with that shit .

24 minutes ago, GWN said:

Just compare their shit tip of a manager to ours .

Let that sink in Sunderland [emoji38]

Honestly, every time I look at him I’m expecting him to say that every vehicle comes with a six month warranty and if we wait two minutes, he’ll nip off and get the keys.

Think the coat he tends to wear adds to the appearance.

6 minutes ago, christ said:

If he has a wife I’m assuming she’s already left and took the kids.

I'm sure his post history on RTG has always read like a pro-LGBT social justice warrior and not a massive bigoted gammon.

11 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

I'm sure his post history on RTG has always read like a pro-LGBT social justice warrior and not a massive bigoted gammon.

You’ll 100% be able to find a post of his that is homophobic.

Unfortunately since my ban the search function is out of bounds for me.

53 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

All on Newcastle last i checked. Every single post. Gave him the benefit of the doubt and loaded up another page of 'more posts' to see if he ventured anywhere else. Nope. 100% all on Newcastle.  Was a bit like seeing the first page of Jack Nicholson's typewriting in the Shining, then seeing it repeated on more pages and deciding to back away in terror to avoid having to deal with the thousands of other pages.

Edited by Wolfcastle

7 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

All on Newcastle last i checked. Every single post. Gave him the benefit of the doubt and loaded up another page of 'more posts' to see if he ventured anywhere else. Nope. 100% all on Newcastle.  Was a bit like seeing the first page of Jack Nicholson's typewriting in the Shining, then seeing it repeated on more pages and deciding to back away in terror to avoid having to deal with the thousands of other pages.

That’s quite incredible really even for Mackem,  I’m surprised he’s not banned off their , it’s the oddest behaviour I’ve ever saw . Consumed completely.

Go call him out on it @Wolfcastle [emoji38]

25 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

In which case guess your best bet would be searching for Ambrose or Xisco...

The speed at which they've switched from

"The mags only like rafa because he's a big name and he won stuff at other clubs"

to

"Can't believe they think Howe is a good appointment, he's achieved nothing" 

is impressive, even for them. 

52 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Post history only lets you see his last 200 posts....195 of them are in the NUFC thread. He's such a loser. [emoji38]

"Cheeky bastard Howe is wearing a poppy too. A poppy and he’s employed by these howers!?

So is Staveley’s hanger on partner. Is bin Salman wearing his do you reckon?

FFS these creeps are beyond words"

[emoji38] just lashing out at anything now on that place, glorious.

Edited by TheHoob

13 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

"Cheeky bastard Howe is wearing a poppy too. A poppy and he’s employed by these howers!?

So is Staveley’s hanger on partner. Is bin Salman wearing his do you reckon?

FFS these creeps are beyond words"

[emoji38] just lashing out at anything now on that place, glorious.

Are these real quotes from RTG? 

29 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Post history only lets you see his last 200 posts....195 of them are in the NUFC thread. He's such a loser. [emoji38]

Actually, I tell a lie, you can see his entire post history. 2851 posts since 2019 and pretty much every single one in their NUFC thread. Remarkable.

The level of sheer anger and hatred is frightening like, it's dripping from every other post, the rhetoric and diction they use is genuinely scary, they're absolutely unhinged. Imagine what it would be like if they weren't in the third division and we actually played them twice a season. 

She’s got Huntington’s disease. So the classy bunch are actually picking on her disability. 

Age of consent now the thing over there currently. Obviously the 40,000 plus support for “he shags who he wants” Adam Nonceon now did happen.