Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Dokko said:

We'll probably sign 3 players this window each worth more than their entire club and that's just defenders. 

Sucks to be them. 

No half of their no mark third division players would be an upgrade on our current squad according to one sad fuck on there. 

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

One of them over there claimed Tripper wouldn’t improve us the other day.

Wonder which of our right backs they think is better than him. [emoji38]

Going back 25 years if the internet was as popular as it is now you could well imagine them playing down us signing Shearer in 96. Finished, dodgy knee etc etc. 

19 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Wonder which of our right backs they think is better than him. [emoji38]

Going back 25 years if the internet was as popular as it is now you could well imagine them playing down us signing Shearer in 96. Finished, dodgy knee etc etc. 

They did in my experience at the time.

Sewper Kev is better, etc.

Their noble 'battle against sportswashing' wasn't exactly stirring fight them on the beaches stuff when a thread about whether they'd watch the 2022 world cup in Qatar emerged. More 'nothing I can do, so may as well indulge myself', think the wrestling and F1 threads concured.

If i didn't know better I'd swear it was to do with who benefits from a particular 'sportswash' rather than 'sportswashing' itself. Very noble indeed you heroes.

Edited by Wolfcastle

1 hour ago, Joey Linton said:

The few I know through work have always had a thing for Shearer deciding that Sewper Kev wasn't being picked for England. :lol:

Phillips had chances but he looked like a fish out of water. I actually remember Shearer putting him clean through against Poland. (I think) and he fucked it up

30 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Their noble 'battle against sportswashing' wasn't exactly stirring fight them on the beaches stuff when a thread about whether they'd watch the 2022 world cup in Qatar emerged. More 'nothing I can do, so may as well indulge myself', think the wrestling and F1 threads concured.

If i didn't know better I'd swear it was to do with who benefits from a particular 'sportswash' rather than 'sportswashing' itself. Very noble indeed you heroes.

If I could be arsed I'd have a trawl through to find all their protests, weeping and wailing about Wolves owners.

Bit bored this afternoon so had a browse over RTG. Noticed Exile is back and was posting 'Anti Mag' stuff at 12.15am on NYD. Fuck sake man what a way to celebrate New Year :lol:

There was only 5 pages added since last night, which for them was surprisingly low. Only realised thread has closed and a new NUFC 2022 opened this morning with over 200 replies already :lol:

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

In the same thread:

And who, despite what they think of themselves, nobody gives a shiny shite about, outside of their little deluded worlds.

By that Janey. The lack of self awareness is absolutely fucking incredible. :lol: 

Aye good old crinkly granny conveniently ignoring the 50,000 plus posts and counting from when the takeover happened. If that’s not a sign of giving a shite, then I don’t know what world she is living in. 

6 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

In the same thread:

And who, despite what they think of themselves, nobody gives a shiny shite about, outside of their little deluded worlds.

By that Janey. The lack of self awareness is absolutely fucking incredible. :lol: 

Guess who....

That's one of the funniest things I've read on here in years - he's about as Tory as my son (whose PhD thesis is heavily influenced by Marxist principles).

[emoji38]

3 minutes ago, Menace said:

I find it odd that there is Newcastle supporters that post frequently on there to be honest - for what gain?

I went on for a little while just to call out the blatant lies, you know about our attendances against theirs pre 92, Bobby Robson supported them, that sort of stuff.

10 minutes ago, Menace said:

I find it odd that there is Newcastle supporters that post frequently on there to be honest - for what gain?

Was going to say similar about how often this thread is one of the top few on here lately which is weird given all the positive things that’s happened. 

I guess I’m perpetuating the problem by bumping or mind. 

2 hours ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Bit bored this afternoon so had a browse over RTG. Noticed Exile is back and was posting 'Anti Mag' stuff at 12.15am on NYD. Fuck sake man what a way to celebrate New Year :lol:

There was only 5 pages added since last night, which for them was surprisingly low. Only realised thread has closed and a new NUFC 2022 opened this morning with over 200 replies already :lol:

Creepily there's a good chance he was formulating that as the clock struck midnight. Certainly within barely a ocuple minutes into the new year he'll have been at it, maybe even irritated by the fireworks putting him off his typing.

48,000 screaming mackems supporting child sex abuser Adam Johnson and actively encouraging more offending. 

The same supporters who are principal in advocating booing of the knee in this country. 

This is the same sunderland who are all suddenly violently against alleged sports-washing.

The fact NUFC dictates their moral compass really says it all about that fans forum. The obvious self-denial of their own wrongdoing simply doesn’t register amongst them.  They are a disgrace. 

1 hour ago, Danh1 said:

In the same thread:

I see your Janey, and raise you Dilltwat60...

"They are a club in an obscure provincial city that has won nothing since half way through the last century."

Self awareness? Nah.