Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, TheHoob said:

"It’s a first. He’s got that. The first PL player to sign for a club owned by a country with one of the worst human rights records on the planet. War criminals responsible for a humanitarian disaster. And it’s been said enough what they do in their own country. Not to mention state decreed murder of a journalist in a foreign country. This doesn’t bother him now, obviously as if it did he wouldn’t have signed. But maybe just maybe when he’s getting on in years and he looks back on his life it may sink in what he did. Out of selfishness and greed. He was the first."

copium.jpg 

Loving their new found pro human rights conscience that they've only just realised they have. 

Still pretending they're not absolutely devastated and that it's actually better to be in their position. 

1 minute ago, Scoot said:

Loving their new found pro human rights conscience that they've only just realised they have. 

Still pretending they're not absolutely devastated and that it's actually better to be in their position. 

Yeah but as upstanding English men they are complicit as they sell weapons to the Saudi's and are complicit in all the wrong doings of their country.

30 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Is it not just cos they're on Sky, could they miss out on some TV money if they postpone it

Away club get next to nothing for a televised game in the football league, but then they were insistent on getting their £710.50 from Crook Town before Christmas so who knows?

Unfortunately for that lad, those masks work on the assumption that you have eyes and a mouth which are a enough of a vague approximation of a normal human being to make it difficult to differentiate you from another suspect based on those alone.

I know, Mags will say I“m just jealous” , but I’m so not jealous of their owners, or the money they might bring, or of being part of a fan base that supports murder, or an LGBT group, so desperate to sell their souls, they defend them.

Give me my team, in League 1 trying to do things correctly. 

Good old Janey. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

I know, Mags will say I“m just jealous” , but I’m so not jealous of their owners, or the money they might bring, or of being part of a fan base that supports murder, or an LGBT group, so desperate to sell their souls, they defend them.

Face like a welders bench bless her.

30 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

she looks like an ugly Rod Stewart

The new mag at work 

Had an interview for a job yesterday, the fella doing the interview was a West Ham supporter, we had a bit of general crack at the end of the interview and when he found out I supported Sunderland he said I know you don’t like Newcastle but you’ve got to feel sorry for them, they’ve lost their club to some dodgy people, I said not really they begged for it, he laughed and said fair point, Fuck them. Cool story I know