Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

18 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Closely followed by this gem:

Just using the figures you stinkers regularly spout
Over 100K petitioners 52 K screaming cess pits every other week
Those are your figures please explain the 52K stinkers every other week do they "actually go"???

Unfortunately your lot will NEVER have the moral decency or integrity of ANY SAFC supporter
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO IMPLY YOUR THE SAME”

Seems a bit contradictory :lol: 

Failing to grasp the concept that support is not limited to a full stadium of 52k - like only a person who supports a club with a ground far too big for its support could

They’re crying about us getting more coverage in the media than them again. I can’t help but agree that a club who’ve been in the third division for nearly half a decade should be getting the same coverage as us… 

The real life mackems I know are all to a man trying to pretend and act like we haven't just been took over by the wealthiest bastards on the planet and that it's now over for them in ever competing with us again in the next 20 years at least. It's funny as fuck to see. Cannot imagine the feeling if the roles were reversed.  Poor cunts.

2 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

The real life mackems I know are all to a man trying to pretend and act like we haven't just been took over by the wealthiest bastards on the planet and that it's now over for them in ever competing with us again in the next 20 years at least. It's funny as fuck to see. Cannot imagine the feeling if the roles were reversed.  Poor cunts.

I was a bit conflicted at first until the Premier league tried to stitch us up, it was the two mackem season ticket holders at work  who were full of "fuck that, enjoy it, I would, it'll be great"

4 minutes ago, madras said:

I was a bit conflicted at first until the Premier league tried to stitch us up, it was the two mackem season ticket holders at work  who were full of "fuck that, enjoy it, I would, it'll be great"

You sure they were mackems? [emoji38]

56 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Loved this post:

”The amount of media coverage they are getting is quite frankly sickening at National and Regional level. We've got a decorator in this week (even he's a bloody mag) and he brings his radio in with him and has Talksport on it and all they ever talk about is the mags. Put Sky Sports News on and it's mags this, mags that, put the local news and its the same. The Sky Sports NORTH EAST Sports correspondent only ever mentions them. He's either outside their shithole of a training ground or sat outside that lopsided shit tip. Doubt he even knows his way to the SoL. My contract with them is up in June if this continues there's no way I'll be renewing it and when I cancel I'll be telling them why!”

A bit like a Ipswich fan moaning that Norwich are getting more coverage than them on Sky Sports. Thats right, because they’re in the Premier League and not League One.

Nobody cares about your £10 purchase from Northern Ireland.

I reckon the customer service rep at Sky will be devastated to lose his custom and immediately rectify the coverage.

Complaining about the amount of media coverage and attention we get on what is easily the most popular thread on their entire board. :lol:

Edited by Joey Linton

4 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Any of them started to hope Trippier might not sign yet? Love it when they get false hope just for it to be snatched away. :lol:

They are mainly obsessing over his age.

"Contracted till he's 34/35. Can't be many full backs that age playing in the premier league"

Just now, pedro111 said:

You sure they were mackems? [emoji38]

Known them over 30yrs. Good lads. Those that go to matches have to work together to get time off for games. Start of the season we synchronise our diaries, "I'll work that for you if you work that for me" type stuff.  I got to Metz and an FA cup final cos Mackems worked for me. I worked for one of them for their Man City Final.

You have found a couple of outliers by the looks of it. All the mackems I know are sound but from time to time the guard slips and I get an insight into the levels of hatred they have for us and honestly the transformation in those normally sound blokes is a bit scary to be honest! 

:facepalm:

"It’s a first. He’s got that. The first PL player to sign for a club owned by a country with one of the worst human rights records on the planet. War criminals responsible for a humanitarian disaster. And it’s been said enough what they do in their own country. Not to mention state decreed murder of a journalist in a foreign country. This doesn’t bother him now, obviously as if it did he wouldn’t have signed. But maybe just maybe when he’s getting on in years and he looks back on his life it may sink in what he did. Out of selfishness and greed. He was the first."

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-2022.1568214/page-134

7 hours ago, JUICE690 said:

Didn't one of their own shit on a seat?

Edit: What a start to a new page.

I keep thinking that a little looping gif full of split second finest moments is probably the best way to counter the class and self respect argument.  A half second of that lad shitting in the stadium, a half second of Adam Johnson being adored by the fans, a half second of their nazi saluting manager, a half second of Ben Alnwick grimly tugging away in the corner of the room.  Trafalgar Square fountains.  Any more, or is that the extent of their classlessness in visual form?

Edited by OpenC

6 minutes ago, OpenC said:

I keep thinking that a little looping gif full of split second finest moments is probably the best way to counter the class and self respect argument.  A half second of that lad shitting in the stadium, a half second of Adam Johnson being adored by the fans, a half second of their nazi saluting manager, a half second of Ben Alnwick grimly tugging away in the corner of the room.  Trafalgar Square fountains.  Any more, or is that the extent of their classlessness in visual form?

A fan shouting at a statue of Jimmy Hill.

8 hours ago, madras said:

Same, my grandad and some other family are mackems and speaking to him yesterday he was saying Howe was a great appointment, trippier is also a great signing and if you don't want Gayle anymore I wish we could take him.

He always had a good conversation with me about football and Newcastle.

Wanking themselves silly that Coutinho signed for Villa. Naturally, its assumed its because we tried to get him but he wasn't interested in coming here. These fuckers are totally gone in the head, it's great. :lol:

They had two threads last night on some Rotherham striker handing in a transfer request. If ever you wanted to know where they are, them being chuffed at a Rotherham striker who will likely be a Championship striker at best leaving just because it helps their promotion challenge from League fucking One, there you have it.

1 minute ago, OpenC said:

Were we ever actually linked by anything other than He Needs To Go And Newcastle Have Money To Spend speculation?

Nope. This will be the kind of thing they cling to for comfort from now on though. Mo Salah signs for Madrid/Barca/Bayern in the next 12 months? ....... "hahaha, the Mags tried but Salah doesn't want to go anywhere near Newcastle!!!!"

Absolute fucking doylems to a man. :lol: