Group B - Portugal, Spain, Morocco, Iran - SPA & POR advance

Wullie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nobody will ever convince me that is better for the game like :lol:

Just a farse - hate VAR.

Why is it a farce the correct decision being made?

Don't care about every decision being correct - I care about the flow and enjoyment of the game. And it ruins it.

Nah, it's not that affecting to the game and it's far more important that correct decisions are made.

If the linesman hadn't flagged for that and the goal just been allowed, what if that alone leads to Spain going out. That's fine because we can't be bothered to see a man put his finger to his ear for literally about 50 seconds?

That makes no sense.

We weren't too good and Iran were great.

Anyway, if I'm getting this right we have to better Portugal's result against Iran in order to finish first. Not sure what happens if we finish with the same GD and goals scored.

We really must finish 1st because by hook or by crook Russia is getting to quarter finals. Rather have Ronaldo deal with the polonium salad.

We weren't too good and Iran were great.

Anyway, if I'm getting this right we have to better Portugal's result against Iran in order to finish first. Not sure what happens if we finish with the same GD and goals scored.

We really must finish 1st because by hook or by crook Russia is getting to quarter finals. Rather have Ronaldo deal with the polonium salad.

Saw yellow cards mentioned on Twitter, saying Spain were top

That's the only way Iran can compete at this level, and kudos for actually being good at being negative. What I'm afraid is that with the 48-team World Cup shite we'll get loads of crap teams doing the same in order to have a chance to progress.