Ki Sung-gone

Guest ManDoon

Towards the end of the game when Burnley were lumping it forward with Hart, I loved how Ki always regained control of the ball for us and distributed it simply and into space. Massive player for us with his composure and technical class.

Calm af.

Gotta say, I want him and Shelvey together.

But I'm the type of fool who wants Ki, Lejuene, Schar and Shelvey all on the pitch purely because "they're the best on the ball" without thinking about the consequences really  :lol:

Even when Diame is playing shit, his closing down of opposition players is pretty crucial to our play. It would be nice if he was a better footballer but they cost a lot more than he did.

remarkable turnaround from his first couple of appearances like :lol:

amazing what a bit of fitness, form and confidence can do for a player...imo he's a better fit for the side when playing like this, not saying he's a better player than shelvey or anything just that the way he moves it fast and short makes players move into space for him and we get between the lines better than when shelvey is playing, plus he's got a nice long pass in him when required as well

looking like another rafa masterstroke if he keeps this up :thup: