Ki Sung-gone

Guest ManDoon

It’s funny that’s this happens after I’ve more or less walked away from football. He’s a youth product of my local club and I’ve seen him play since he was 18. Probably my favorite player at one point but now he mostly represents loads of squandered potential. Decent player, but I thought he was going to be a world beater.

The “shirt sales” thing is just a silly stereotype. I’ve never seen anyone wearing a Swansea shirt in Seoul in my life and NUFC is already well known enough in Korea that this isn’t going to affect things either way.

It’s funny that’s this happens after I’ve more or less walked away from football. He’s a youth product of my local club and I’ve seen him play since he was 18. Probably my favorite player at one point but now he mostly represents loads of squandered potential. Decent player, but I thought he was going to be a world beater.

The “shirt sales” thing is just a silly stereotype. I’ve never seen anyone wearing a Swansea shirt in Seoul in my life and NUFC is already well known enough in Korea that this isn’t going to affect things either way.

Welcome back. Hope to see you at Chelsea away!

Fair point on Twitter btw. Not linked with him once afaik. Potentially bodes well that, unless Rafa just watched the last two Korea games and decided he's mint.

Or maybe Ashley did that [emoji38]

Our sponsor probably paid for it.

Fair point on Twitter btw. Not linked with him once afaik. Potentially bodes well that, unless Rafa just watched the last two Korea games and decided he's mint.

Or maybe Ashley did that [emoji38]

Our sponsor probably paid for it.

Erm why would that be?

Welcome back. Hope to see you at Chelsea away!

Haha, falling out of love with football is something I might get over. Being married now is the slightly more challenging obstacle.