Round of 16 - SWE 1-0 SWI

STM

Guest neesy111

10-15 mil. He's was one of those strikers that is known more for his work ethic than goals and I feel like those go for less money.

He'd be more like £25m.

I can see Messi playing a similar role to what Modric does as he moves into his latter years. Not quite as deep probably but similar in terms of role/contribution.

:lol:

I can see Messi playing a similar role to what Modric does as he moves into his latter years. Not quite as deep probably but similar in terms of role/contribution.

:D What's funny?

He will clearly have to start playing deeper and he has all of the technique, vision & passing range of Modric.

He will clearly have to start playing deeper and he has all of the technique, vision & passing range of Modric.

Modric covers a ridiculous amount of ground, probably on average 60% more than Messi does. This includes a lot of closing down and running into space, something which Messi in his thirties is probably not going to all of a sudden start doing haha. Would love to see Messi in a more relaxed playmaking role as he gets older but Modric is pretty much a box-to-box player.

10-15 mil. He's was one of those strikers that is known more for his work ethic than goals and I feel like those go for less money.

He'd be more like £25m.

They just sold Berisha to Lazio for €7.5 Million. Approx the same amount of GPG between them.

He'd be more like £25m.

They just sold Berisha to Lazio for €7.5 Million. Approx the same amount of GPG between them.

Different clubs

Modric covers a ridiculous amount of ground, probably on average 60% more than Messi does. This includes a lot of closing down and running into space, something which Messi in his thirties is probably not going to all of a sudden start doing haha. Would love to see Messi in a more relaxed playmaking role as he gets older but Modric is pretty much a box-to-box player.

That's fair enough. A deeper playmaking role is probably more of an accurate statement, resembling some of the work Modric does in a creative sense but perhaps not possessing his full repertoire for reasons you have corrected me on :thup:

He'd be more like £25m.

No they didn't.

He'd be more like £25m.

Different clubs

That's what Red Bull does to you :lol: