The World Cup Final: France 4-2 Croatia

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine watching Stoke a few years ago and someone turning to you and saying that Steven N'Zonzi will leave and win the Europa League and World Cup within 3 years.

Props to Manzukic for not giving that up. Not many would still be doing that at 4-1

:thup:

Could say the same about the entire team tbf, the spirit and mentality of this Croatian side is second to none. Most other teams would have been in damage limitation mode at 4-1. They deserve to be in the final for that alone.

Imagine watching Stoke a few years ago and someone turning to you and saying that Steven N'Zonzi will leave and win the Europa League and World Cup within 3 years.

Well he could do it on a cold rainy night in Stoke.

I still remember his running rings round Colback, that will always be my abiding memory of him.

This final has summed up this World Cup, not the greatest in terms of quality, but absolute great drama.

Nothing wrong with drama through players being shit, but won't have the discourse that controversial and terrible decisions is just part of the drama.

I still remember his running rings round Colback, that will always be my abiding memory of him.

:lol: You must remember thousands of footballers.

And Anita.

It was like a grown adult playing against 12 year olds.

Guest firetotheworks

It's such a shame that the atmosphere is this diluted like, imagine this with no neutral/corporate bells :sweetjesus:

Guest firetotheworks

There's never any clue about when quick free kicks are okay or not. One for the football pet hates thread.