Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

14 minutes ago, KaKa said:

How's his brother getting on?

Showed some promise when he first came through, then completely disappeared eventually under Bruce.

Latest was he's still recovering at the club, but as a free agent after his contract expired in the summer. He got a bad injury in the new year on loan.

1 minute ago, Superior Acuña said:

Latest was he's still recovering at the club, but as a free agent after his contract expired in the summer. He got a bad injury in the new year on loan.

Ah, okay. Hope he can get something going somewhere once he recovers fully.

I would always 'hear' the calls for him being in the starting XI but tonight really just told me we need him. He has his drawbacks but a particular couple of instances where he would just burst across the pitch had me in awe. He never stops.

Has got better and better with each game this season. His technical ability has seen such a huge improvement but also his decision making and speed of thought has gone up a few notches.

Seen him compared to Micheal Carrick and Darren Fletcher on here, didn't particularly think much of it but tonight I saw alot of Carrick in what he did  albeit with more of a attacking string to his bow. 

2 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Terrific again tonight. :thup: An England call up surely can't be far away now (and it would be fully deserved)

:yao: More chance of Sancho ending up in the squad.

His engine is unbelievable. I mean seriously he has the best engine I have ever seen for a footballer. Just like a player with 99 stamina in video game.

He somewhat reminds me Kante when he’s young.