Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

1 hour ago, Groundhog63 said:

Here's bad enough but "X" Longstaff is a sewer. 

Our fans man ?

Clicked on this account and I already have it blocked, so likely not the first time he’s came out with something like this.

5 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Clicked on this account and I already have it blocked, so likely not the first time he’s came out with something like this.

There's a few, probably loads like, but the algorithms just hoy the same few up on my timeline. He's one, some other divvy called "LC" 

I always say that, at least for 1 tweet a day, everyone thinks they're Frankie Boyle but this kid is just thick. Thich as whale spunk. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Is Phil Mustard’s son a big scalp to take? Also, is Phil Mustard a real name?

Played for Durham for years and also played for England across all forms. Was a very good player but never took his talent seriously enough

5 minutes ago, JJ7 said:

Foot injury he’d been playing with that had affected his performances must have cleared up.

Or the injury was an excuse ? as we were told he was having injections to play and playing through the pain barrier ?

7 days later (and missing the Australia tour) , he is sprinting up to bowl and putting all the pressure through his ankle ? 

Surely he should have been resting ? Or having a minor operation?

14 minutes ago, Checko said:

Don't know about the last month of the season, but there's a quote where he says 'West Ham on 30th March was "the first time in a while I've been excited to come in and play, just because I know I wasn't going to be in pain"' (https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/5404865/2024/04/11/newcastle-injury-nightmare/)

Forgetting the cricket stuff for a minute. If he did sort the injuries/pain out. Then it didn’t change his performances.

He was decent earlier in the season when Tonali was a bit hit and miss. Understandable, in hindsight. But he has been poor for a long while now. 

Yeah it’s fair enough if he has recovered. Can’t say it improved performances much. Maybe a good preseason behind him will help. 

2 hours ago, jack j said:

Christ that must be 80+mph decent action as well

Get him in the test squad

Yeah, I seen him play at Tynemouth last season and he’s pretty sharp.

Also bats left handed which I found a bit random.

Posted (edited)

Yeah I think he kind of always wants to play that advanced right-sided 8 role as that's what's been drilled into him. Even when we played more 442 vs Burnley he still seemed to play the exact same way.

Edited by Checko

56 minutes ago, SteV said:

Yeah, I seen him play at Tynemouth last season and he’s pretty sharp.

Also bats left handed which I found a bit random.

Same as Jimmy Anderson...bet he's a better bat than Jimmy though ha

27 minutes ago, jack j said:

Same as Jimmy Anderson...bet he's a better bat than Jimmy though ha

Not sure about that from what I seen…?

2 hours ago, JonBez comesock said:

Or the injury was an excuse ? as we were told he was having injections to play and playing through the pain barrier ?

7 days later (and missing the Australia tour) , he is sprinting up to bowl and putting all the pressure through his ankle ? 

Surely he should have been resting ? Or having a minor operation?

He missed the Australia trip because he’s awaiting the arrival of his first child.

1 hour ago, Lush Vlad said:

Forgetting the cricket stuff for a minute. If he did sort the injuries/pain out. Then it didn’t change his performances.

He was decent earlier in the season when Tonali was a bit hit and miss. Understandable, in hindsight. But he has been poor for a long while now. 

His baseline level is very low. Playing through injury is commendable etc, but it’s not why he’s a bad player.