The Magpie Group

Heron

Guest firetotheworks

It's a good sign if the boycott idea has come from a lot of different fan suggestions, I just hope that translates into the fans inside St. James' being on board.

Hope my Facebook page isn't indicative of the amount of support any action will have. Full of "waste of time" type comments.

Yip, I've already had "If your not going can I use your ticket" fuckin idiots.

Posted on FB and some of my mates up there shot me down

“No one tells me I’m not going”

“Time away from the house “

I give up

I give up

It's so frustrating, man. No one is ordering anybody to do anything. "Time away from the house." It beggars belief. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Attention seeking supafans. They know fine well they're being asked not told. Honestly, they're best ignored. You could completely clamp every single one of their points and they'd still go out of stubborness and a very basic (and imo misplaced) sense of what being a supporter is.

Attention seeking supafans. They know fine well they're being asked not told. Honestly, they're best ignored. You could completely clamp every single one of their points and they'd still go out of stubborness and a very basic (and imo misplaced) sense of what being a supporter is.

I just got , protests will bring no change yada yada , I asked them what they enjoyed about the day, I await a reply  :lol:

Thing is do you think anyone protesting would not love an hour away from the wife or enjoy a few pints or not have the moral dilemma of choosing between lining the pockets of a complete cunt or bringing up their kids or future kids within the culture of match day. I’m not pious or perhaps I risk it, but get over yourself. I just don’t want to give my hard earned to a complete prick who sees me no better than dirt on his shoe - if that makes me a misguided idealist then so be it.

I give up

It's so frustrating, man. No one is ordering anybody to do anything. "Time away from the house." It beggars belief. :lol:

Like their front doors only work on matchdays :lol:

Thing is do you think anyone protesting would not love an hour away from the wife or enjoy a few pints or not have the moral dilemma of choosing between lining the pockets of a complete cunt or bringing up their kids or future kids within the culture of match day. I’m not pious or perhaps I risk it, but get over yourself. I just don’t want to give my hard earned to a complete prick who sees me no better than dirt on his shoe - if that makes me a misguided idealist then so be it.

I also got well ive paid so I’m going, well so have I mate, I asked just for one game don’t go to show the nation but they weren’t having it  :undecided:

Must admit I’ve now seen at first hand how our fan base think, its never going to work lads they are too ignorant to it all, they can’t even tell me why they still go in truth, and there lies the problem......habit.

Oblivious to this cunt having their pants down, no chance of an impact imho, as much as I believe in it

If the premier league changed the dates or moved that particular fixture they wouldn't be able to go anyway, It's one flipping match, like it will be the end of the world. I hope these people don't complain about Ashley like complete hypocrites.

Really pleased that after about a month or so of virtually nothing and a last minute notification for the last protest, I'm pleased they have set an agenda going forward. I still think the Wolves game may be too soon for people not active in the protests to contemplate making the jump to not attending, but if that's what they have decided then go for it.

I'm also very pleased that the protest at Shirebrook is going ahead, especially as I was one of the first to suggest it. I would love to go but unfortunately, I'm away that weekend, but I do hope it gains good coverage. I also hope the Magpie group take my advice and closely select people they are taking down, because going there we will be on a tightrope legally of where we can be, and what we can do, without a police force who would presumably have Newcastle fans to sympathise with us and guide us. We cannot afford for any radgies to go there, be somewhere where they can't go, and do or say something too far that will put others there at risk, and put the group's name and reputation at risk.

I give up

Always love that one. :lol:

It's like that's the only time they can get away from their wife, for 2 hours at the football. My wife's normally glad to be rid of me. :D

If they need time away, can't they just go to the pub? Go to a mate's house? I know I'm preaching to the converted on here but it's pathetic.