The Magpie Group

Heron

Guest firetotheworks

It's only 30 days to respond. They'll just contact you saying they'll either need more time, or that they need I.D.

Just got my email requesting proof of ID

Same. They're asking for certified versions as well, which is basically obstruction because you often have to pay to have a document certified. I'm going to send a copy of my I.D and point out that it doesn't need to be certified under ICO regulations.

Do they specify who can certify? I do that at work all the time.

They can't ask for it to be certified let alone specify who certifies it. The ICO consider companies asking for certified copies as being deliberately obstructive. Who'd have thought?

Meh, just trying to do yous a favour, man. Crack on. :)

:lol: newsted[/member] I meant who'd have thought that a Mike Ashley company would be deliberately obstructive. I wasn't waving my dick at you over GDPR guidelines man. :lol:

It's only 30 days to respond. They'll just contact you saying they'll either need more time, or that they need I.D.

Just got my email requesting proof of ID

Same. They're asking for certified versions as well, which is basically obstruction because you often have to pay to have a document certified. I'm going to send a copy of my I.D and point out that it doesn't need to be certified under ICO regulations.

Do they specify who can certify? I do that at work all the time.

They can't ask for it to be certified let alone specify who certifies it. The ICO consider companies asking for certified copies as being deliberately obstructive. Who'd have thought?

Meh, just trying to do yous a favour, man. Crack on. :)

:lol: newsted[/member] I meant who'd have thought that a Mike Ashley company would be deliberately obstructive. I wasn't waving my dick at you over GDPR guidelines man. :lol:

Aye, keep that out of my face, m8 :lol:

Fuck off, wyn. This utter utter shit has been disproven time and time again. He is regularly rattled by all manner of activities.

Sure it'd be majestic if nee one turned up / paid, but that doesn't happen overnight. How about trying to help?

Guest neesy111

don't matter whether your 12mins late or 90 won't bother him who must be obeyed ,he's already got the money in season tickets.

Absolute rubbish.

don't matter whether your 12mins late or 90 won't bother him who must be obeyed ,he's already got the money in season tickets.

How about trying to be part of the solution rather than being part of the fucking problem?

Absolute piss pour turn out for the protest and people are actually shouting down the bloke on the loud speaker, Fucking embarrassing

Absolute piss pour turn out for the protest and people are actually shouting down the bloke on the loud speaker, Fucking embarrassing

Yep, that's what 3 straight wins does with fickle supporting ass wipes, 3 straight defeats and at the foot of the league, and the same idiots having a go would be giving full backing.

There will be a counter argument for my theory of course, but it would most likely be the case what most of the hypocrites would do.

Looks full :anguish:

Looks like theres about 50,000 fans that don't see the benefit in showing dissent, even as a tiny, 11 minute token gesture. Green light for Ashley to carry on as he has been for the last 11 years. Grim.