Leicester City owner amongst 5 killed in helicopter crash at King Power stadium

Guest pricedoutoftoon

Am i deaf, what did he say?

Joking and being sarcastic about him not actually being a family man and that the woman who died was his mistress. Presumably that's not inaccurate but it's spectacularly inappropriate when stood right next to all the tributes etc. As usual, he's only really sorry that he got caught saying such things.

Just been down the King Power to lay a black and white shirt. One woman in a Leicester top saw me and gave me a hug.

Still so many fans down there laying flowers, shirts and paying their respects.

45083835-10156298208979262-3868989098098163712-o.jpg

:thup:

Just been down the King Power to lay a black and white shirt. One woman in a Leicester top saw me and gave me a hug.

Nice touch mate. Good man.

Aye, it's proper weird how people want to find a way to relate this back to Mike Ashley.

Both have a chopper and own football clubs, one is great and spends money, the other is a utter tosser who has deliberately sabotaged his own club.

Pretty easy to see the relation really.

Comparisons to Ashley are understandable given how he seems to be a polar opposite owner to Vichnai, but social norms dictate that at a time when people are upset, want to grieve, or pay their respects, it's poor taste to be using tragedies like this to make a point or air your own grievances against someone or something else not directly related to the incident. On an internet forum that translates to keeping Ashley comparisons out of this thread. Even if you don't agree with those social norms, as I do, it's the way it is - using tragedies to point score will raise ire and disgust.

Aye totally agree for the reasons you so well stated.

Unfortunately this desperately sad accident was a gift horse for idiots on social media, sometimes i wonder if people even care about what they say or do anymore.

The online disinhibtion effect. It's everywhere now.

:sadnod:

Am i deaf, what did he say?

Joking and being sarcastic about him not actually being a family man and that the woman who died was his mistress. Presumably that's not inaccurate but it's spectacularly inappropriate when stood right next to all the tributes etc. As usual, he's only really sorry that he got caught saying such things.

That's it for me like, that he's literally standing right beside the memorial while chatting that shite

He’s a seasoned broadcaster. Deserves to lose his job for being a thick cunt as much as anything. Surrounded by cameras and sound equipment and you’re giving it shitchat. Leave it ‘til you clock off if you have to say it at all.

Good on ye fella :thup: Have a Keegan-stylee bow :notworthy:

He’s a seasoned broadcaster. Deserves to lose his job for being a thick cunt as much as anything. Surrounded by cameras and sound equipment and you’re giving it shitchat. Leave it ‘til you clock off if you have to say it at all.

yeah pretty much this he's been in this long enough to know something like that could happen hell just look at Keys and Grey in the relatively recent past. Also whatever about what you may think of the dude but saying it right next to a memorial for him is not the fucking time or place just have a bit of common decency  :rant: