Leicester City owner amongst 5 killed in helicopter crash at King Power stadium

Guest pricedoutoftoon

Do helicopters have a black box?

I presume they do and I gather that will be able to give information as to what happened?

I never really knew about him before this, from what I have read he was a great person. Amazing what he achieved with Leicester.

Id imagine so as the helicopter that crashed into the Clutha pub in Glasgow had a data recorder, a voice recorder is not required in a private aircraft of less than 20 seats I think (commercial aircraft its mandatory)

Really struggled to even think what to post about this today. I seriously can’t comprehend what Leicester city fc are going to be feeling following this awful tragedy. Just doesn’t seem real. Heartbroken for everybody involved.

I do wonder why the news is so slow to come out regarding victims/survivors. It could have been so so much worse. If the pilot managed to avoid all of the housing deliberately he’s an absolute hero.

You figure they would rank among the most well-liked, probably loved club owners as well. I'd love any owners that had us winning the PL. Not that it matters much but yeh.

RIP to all, and condolences to family, friends and fans. Wish I'd known more about his and his family's good deeds prior to his passing.

Wish I'd known he was looking to buy a football club and make them champions, when I was serving him his lunch, every other Saturday.