Miguel Almirón

Deuce

3 minutes ago, STM said:

Could our Paraguayan Prince be back sooner than expected?

I honestly thought the '6 weeks' line from Howe could be to throw people off. Just seemed weird to me the club or Almiron would tell the international manager a figure that was so off what Howe was claiming the be the timeframe. 

Never really known Miggy to be out with injury for a prolonged length of time. In fact I can't recall him having an injury in all his time here tbh. If his leg snapped in half he'd probably be back on the pitch with it wrapped in parcel tape the next week.

10 minutes ago, TRon said:

Never really known Miggy to be out with injury for a prolonged length of time. In fact I can't recall him having an injury in all his time here tbh. If his leg snapped in half he'd probably be back on the pitch with it wrapped in parcel tape the next week.

He had quite a bad hamstring that ended his first season under Rafa.

But yes, his fitness record is a definite strength.

5 minutes ago, magvicar said:

I think Miggy went to see Oscar Goldman and it seems he's coming back, better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

That one’s gonna be lost on a few but it beats the hell out of Office quotes 

17 hours ago, danny said:

Mindgames by the master, This wasnt a overestmation howe always exaggerates injurys to keep people guessing

Howe is great at this and does it all the time. Remember the Isak concussion? This would have been cut and dry once his concussion was diagnosed there would be no way he'd make the next match. Howe managed to never really confirm or deny anything and people were guessing right up till KO. 

3 hours ago, PauloGeordio said:

New bionic right leg with precise crossing/shooting mode? [emoji38]

We all know his bionic right leg would just take the gallowgate roof off with a shot from the 6 yard line

1 minute ago, sushimonster85 said:

What if you add Kurt Angle to the mix??

I’d say there would be a 50/50 chance of him getting injured. But if you added in Samoa Joe as well.. 

1 minute ago, LeeB said:

Always had a lot of time for the chainmail headdress thing he wears.

This always makes me laugh, Backlund was supposed to hit the guy in the cap but he didn't realise it was a live shot so he just says "Aren't you going to standup"? :lol:

4 hours ago, Nine said:

He’s kind of a genetic freak (big poppa pump) when you consider how many kms he puts in over a season yet seems to avoid any muscle injuries. 

Yes. It's very unusual to find someone with Miggy's lightning speed off the mark and sprinter's pace over short distances, combined with the stamina of a marathon runner.  And hardly ever injured, too.