Miguel Almirón

Deuce

4 minutes ago, TRon said:

I don't get it, why would we need to put out a cover story about illness or injury if they are in the middle of moving on? Maybe they are actually just ill/injured. :lol:

Incase it falls through it saves any embarrassment would be my guess.

Or he’s ill. Timing is suspect though 

Lascelles is probably injured, I'd bet my arse Miggy isn't.

It will be a club decision to protect him from injury, just in case a sale falls through.

The club has decided to sell Miggy to fund other deals IMO and a few plates are spinning.

Edited by STM

He'll become a better player to his detractors after he leaves I predict.

Though I trust the club to improve, its a much taller order than people think. His goal involvements and work rate is tough order to improve on.

He's flawed but its a bit like Robert. One foot, lazy but his two footed, hard working replacements neither produced nor threatened to produce a third of what Robert did.

50 minutes ago, TRon said:

I don't get it, why would we need to put out a cover story about illness or injury if they are in the middle of moving on? Maybe they are actually just ill/injured. :lol:

I agree although maybe there is a scenario the clubs have agreed a deal and now it hinges on Migggy accepting, like ASM. They don't want to air that publically if he simply refuses. Still like you say.. whats the difference everyone would still know sooner or later. 

Are there any PL or FA rules about not fielding players when available? Don't think so.

39 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Though I trust the club to improve, its a much taller order than people think. His goal involvements and work rate is tough order to improve on.

He's flawed but its a bit like Robert. One foot, lazy but his two footed, hard working replacements neither produced nor threatened to produce a third of what Robert did.

But if we get a Robert type to replace Miggy then we'll not miss him

Cant see him being saved "just in case a deal gets done" This game is too important. 

So i think either the deal is 99% done, or he does infact have an illness. Hell of a coincidence if so though.

7 minutes ago, Displayname said:

Cant see him being saved "just in case a deal gets done" This game is too important. 

So i think either the deal is 99% done, or he does infact have an illness. Hell of a coincidence if so though.

If it was just in case you would expect him on the bench as a minimum.

Sell him to one of our Saudi clubs for £100m and lawyer up. Lets see what the PL can do. Sick to fuck of this FFP shit. 

Typed that before we scored and I'm gonna leave it there. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Decky said:

Sell him to one of our Saudi clubs for £100m and lawyer up. Lets see what the PL can do. Sick to fuck of this FFP shit. 

Don’t even need to do that. A non PIF owned Saudi club can sign him for mega bucks and there’s nothing the PL can do about it. 

30 minutes ago, Decky said:

I would love to see this TBF 

His biggest assist this season could be if he leaves for a good fee, no point really in him staying as we simply can't consider him a starting player at his level, his best bet will be to stay and be a sub but why do that when you can earn crazy money in Saudi and start every game.

3 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

Robert’s left peg was a wand, mind.  He could use his right too (see the goal vs Arsenal) 

I would like him upgraded upon and have done for a while but selling him now assuming that's what we're doing (may not even be true :lol: ) doesn't solve any immediate problems imo as we'd need to sign his replacement at RW and the CM we desperately need. In 4 days.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

“Hi Eddie. Craig Hope from the Daily Mail here. Congratulations on the win, solid performance and two local lads scoring plus a clean sheet. You must be absolutely delighted who are we selling this week?”

Who would replace Miggy between now and end of the season if we sold him Gibbs White ? Surely that’s folly when all we have left to play for is the FA Cup and he’s cup tied. Miggys not the answer long term but short term we need him surely.

You know it could be a forthcoming sale and illness at the same time. If I was told I was being shipped off to KSA I'd be in the loo barfing all night long.