Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Anyone else notice a seeming reluctance for Ritchie to pass the ball to Almiron in the first half? I counted 4/5 time where there was an easy pass to Almiron in space on the left and Ritchie ignored him time and time again to cut inside. It's just strange that then later in the game Almiron took a shot from inside the box, and the overlapping Ritchie turned and screamed at him to pass when he hadn't passed to him all game...

Probably reading too far into it but it seemed strange at the time of watching.

Anyone else notice a seeming reluctance for Ritchie to pass the ball to Almiron in the first half? I counted 4/5 time where there was an easy pass to Almiron in space on the left and Ritchie ignored him time and time again to cut inside. It's just strange that then later in the game Almiron took a shot from inside the box, and the overlapping Ritchie turned and screamed at him to pass when he hadn't passed to him all game...

Ritchie for me watching was the weak link.  He has too many touches on the ball and when Kennedy came on his ability to pass the ball forward first time was obvious. 

It really pissed me off that after watching Ritchie not have the ability to pass it forward first time to almiron (first minute great example) he bollocked almiron for not passing to him.  Ritchie rapidly turning into a strawberry Colback in my eyes

It's okay hopefully Matt Ritchie is f***ed off in the summer he's absolute garbage really

This post is absolute garbage really.

How so? if we want to move on as a club Matt Ritchie is not the kind of player we need at all

Richie and Yedlin were our worst players today.

It’s well known that I’m not Ritchie’s biggest fan, but apart from the stupid challenge he did which earned himself a needless booking, and could possibly have been given a red, he didn’t do much wrong today. I also don’t think Yedlin did much wrong either.

Well, he's got me and wor fatha excited about matches again which is a pretty good indictment of what he brings. His runs, little interchanges and passes, some of which didn't come off, shows how he reads the game. He was far too good for Huddersfield and looked not just one step ahead of them but a step ahead of our own players at times. :lol: He improves us so much.

He’s the absolute epitome of the reason why the fat cunt should have had his hand in his pocket sooner. You generally get what you pay for in the market for quality players. He might have cost £20 million, you fat cunt, but his value will just keep rising.

Players like this will move us on to the next level.

The moment Kennedy came on, he instantly clicked with Almiron playing him down the left channel at the first attempt. I like Ritchie but in this new system of pace and power, I’d rather Kennedy in his place. If Ritchie’s to play, I’d have him in Yedlin’s place.