Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Looks an incisive player which will make his transition a lot easier - passed and moved quickly rather than wasting any time making a decision. I saw there was a mention of him hitting the gym to adapt to the physicality but I really hope that's not the case. He's quick and agile, I'd rather he kept those in peak instead of putting on unneeded muscle.

Looks an incisive player which will make his transition a lot easier - passed and moved quickly rather than wasting any time making a decision. I saw there was a mention of him hitting the gym to adapt to the physicality but I really hope that's not the case. He's quick and agile, I'd rather he kept those in peak instead of putting on unneeded muscle.

Agree. :thup:

He took up space when Rondon went to corner and hit a pass with pace to Ayoze to try and make it 2-0. That’s the type of player we need. Anybody playing that role before him stands at the byline tk get the ball back from Rondon or not. Love it. He also kept play ticking a few time shots when pressured as well.

Same here. Its one of my pet hates. If we bulk him up he loses agility and quickness. I want him to stay around the weight he is

You'd think Rafa would be across this, given he chastised Mitrovic for bulking up against instructions.

I like him.. looks fast as hell, also made gestures for where he wanted the ball played, but our players just havn't got used to him yet.

Looks like when he gets a bit more trust from the team, they can give him the ball and he will be offski's towards the goal.

Probably needs to play more central as well.

Aye, especially the way Perez is playing at the minute.  We could actually have a decent attack and a solid defence if all goes well, maybe room for a little optimism in our turgid existence.

If we could sort out the wing-back positions with good upgrades in the summer then things could look up.

Miggie Miggie Miggie can't you see?

Sometimes your turns just hypnotize me

And I just love your flashy ways

Guess that's why we're broke, and you're so paid

See you in court.

Didn't the Atlanta fans start calling him "Miggy" in the first place so they could sing that?