Miguel Almirón

Deuce

I actually like many of our players like Almiron, Schär, the Longstaffs, Dubs, ASM, Fede...it’s a shame I dislike the manager so much.

Yep. Exactly where I’m at. Like many of the players. Hate the manager and owner.

Guest neesy111

Wasn't watching it live but he gave me a flicker of something yesterday. I hate not caring, it depresses the hell out of me.

Same.

Well who'd have thought, not isolating him on the right where he's pretty much useless might get something out of him? Didn't watch the game, not too fussed about it all right now tbh. However, having said that, watching it back on twitter it gave me goosebumps seeing him finally score and the emotion on his face to have finally broken his duck. No one in the league deserved a goal more this weekend than Miggy, so pleased for him. Just can't help but have that niggling wish that it was under different circumstances. I hope things change soon because there's a lot to like about this team, nothing about the club.

Its a shame for miggy and a couple more players in the team , a good manager would have these players outstanding.

I think a bobby robson  or rafa benitez would have us 4th top by now quite easily now such is the league.

l

Wasn't watching it live but he gave me a flicker of something yesterday. I hate not caring, it depresses the hell out of me.

Same.

Still nothing :(

I lost it when he scored :lol:

Think it was a combination of beer, happiness for Miggy and something finally happening after having sat through 85 minutes of the worst football match the world has ever seen.

Its a shame for miggy and a couple more players in the team , a good manager would have these players outstanding.

I think a bobby robson  or rafa benitez would have us 4th top by now quite easily now such is the league.

l

Easy to spot a Mackem

I actually like many of our players like Almiron, Schär, the Longstaffs, Dubs, ASM, Fede...it’s a shame I dislike the manager so much.

I don't care who the manager is, it's the owner that's ruined my love of the club. Just can't get any enjoyment, and won't for a very long time as he's not going to sell when the ground is full.

Must say Matthew Raisback’s call of this goal was awesome. But further on, he is a hell of a local commentator. Do enjoy his calls when we do end up scoring goals.

He's balanced out by that absolute void of personality sitting next to him though.

Like when Moncur used to actively tell Lockwood to calm down.  :lol:

I don't care who the manager is, it's the owner that's ruined my love of the club. Just can't get any enjoyment, and won't for a very long time as he's not going to sell when the ground is full.

It wasn’t any different for you when Rafa was here then? Of course the owner is the problem, but under managers like Benitez and Hughton I’ve still been able to support the team and enjoy the football.

It wasn’t any different for you when Rafa was here then? Of course the owner is the problem, but under managers like Benitez and Hughton I’ve still been able to support the team and enjoy the football.

In hindsight, it shouldn't have been any different, no.

It's an accumulation of all Ashley's actions that have got some fans to this point. I thought Rafa might be able to change things slowly, but even if we get another world class manager ( :lol:) I won't be fooled this time. Fair play to all these visionary supporters who weren't fooled by Ashley appointing Rafa. But I still believe it's better late than never.

Like I said I don't care who the manager is. I want Ashley to fail, so by extension I want his football company to lose games.

Toon boss Steve Bruce has been asked about transfers in January this week and, when asked if another Almiron-type deal was possible.

"Whether we can find another one as good as him? I'm not so sure but, make no mistake, if we can find a player like him for that money, I will bray down the door if we can get him."

Rafa Benitez be like :coolsmiley:

I can't abide all those "Listen," "Make no mistake," "Let me tell you," "Look," affirmative clichés. Just come across as insincere; a word I always have found - and continue to find - extremely appropriate for the man.