Miguel Almirón

Deuce

That kid who bore the full brunt of the celebration is never going to forget this day. What a moment for him.

Read something on twitter that it was the ball boy kid. No way right?

Aye, was a ball boy.

but not THAT ballboy.

Yellows for taking the shirt off in celebration are so stupid. What a shit rule.

Even though that's the rule a special exception should have been made for Miggy for what is arguably the most deserved goal ever.

Ref put his arm around him and was almost apologetic. Ref knew what it meant.

It's a stupid rule!

But I also don't understand why players does it?

Don't they wanna wear the shirt?

Yellows for taking the shirt off in celebration are so stupid. What a shit rule.

Even though that's the rule a special exception should have been made for Miggy for what is arguably the most deserved goal ever.

Couldn’t players just be fined instead of getting a yellow?

Over the moon for him. No surprise he looked fantastic back down the left. It is where he looks the best. Still through the centre is his preferred position and is something to consider when ASM is finally back.

Worked his tail off yet again and deserves the love. Hopefully he will kick on from here now he has broken his duck.

It's a stupid rule!

If I was a manager I would fine a player two weeks wages for taking off their shirt. Whether or not it's a stupid rule, they know it's there and getting a booking that way is really stupid.

Pleased for Miggy of course, who for all his limitations, always gives heart and soul and is an important player for us.

It's a stupid rule!

If I was a manager I would fine a player two weeks wages for taking off their shirt. Whether or not it's a stupid rule, they know it's there and getting a booking that way is really stupid.

Pleased for Miggy of course, who for all his limitations, always gives heart and soul and is an important player for us.

I'm all for authoritarianism, but imagine being the manager who enforced that rule on Almiron in this circumstance :lol: