Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Guest godzilla

Was his one-on-one miss as bad as it sounded on the radio?

Thought the one he hit the post with should have been buried; and the other two he should have at least made the keeper make a save. You could argue he should have went down for the first opportunity as it may have been a penalty and a probable red card (with Mason you never know). He was still in full control though once he didn't go down. I thought after last week he may have more confidence in front of goal.

While I admire the work rate, it just looks like a team of headless chickens with a lack of coordination in its pressing. Its just too easy for intelligent teams to pick teams like Newcastle off on the counter attack and score.

Yep.

While I admire the work rate, it just looks like a team of headless chickens with a lack of coordination in its pressing. Its just too easy for intelligent teams to pick teams like Newcastle off on the counter attack and score.

Aye good example being how Perez’ defensive stats were by far the beat in the league last year yet went mostly in noticed

Made some great tackles at full back. What a waste

Bruce has the front three pressing the rest defenf deep.  Massive gaps between the two and teans just play thtough us.  Its do blatantly obvious yet fat head cant see anything other than fray bentos pies

Felt sorry for muto today too