Miguel Almirón

Deuce

For all everyone was taking the piss out of his lack of goals, the opposition must hate playing against him. Runs everywhere and is fast as fuck. Definitely my favourite player as well out of the current bunch. How can you not love him?

Sometimes wish he was a little stronger in upper body strength but not too concerned about it.

he's nee pushover either mind, unless he does one of his dives which he seems to have cut out. he held his own a couple of times when he was helping out at full back.

Sometimes wish he was a little stronger in upper body strength but not too concerned about it.

he's nee pushover either mind, unless he does one of his dives which he seems to have cut out. he held his own a couple of times when he was helping out at full back.

I'd wiped that from my mind. They were boredering on embarrassing at the start of the season.

• 1 month later...
Guest Howaythetoon

Taking the "joke" a step too far maybe?

For less than 20 euros, err no. To wear for 5-a-side anyway and it’s way more of a joke off-line among mates etc.

Guest Howaythetoon

Fits lovely, superb quality and it’s a concept Mexico top made by fans. Got the boys some Kenya tops as well from same place!