Miguel Almirón

Deuce

There was a different aura about him today, after last week's goals he was emanating menace. Think he will be a hard man to drop after this, he's on a high right now so until he hits a dip in form, he is going to be a headache for teams playing us. Bring an extra pair of kecks to the game next week @Froggy

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

There was a different aura about him today, after last week's goals he was emanating menace. Think he will be a hard man to drop after this, he's on a high right now so until he hits a dip in form, he is going to be a headache for teams playing us. Bring an extra pair of kecks to the game next week @Froggy

Looking forward to bringing you down a peg or two. 

41 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

We're doing well against mid table sides at the minute.

This would work if we weren't 7th with 1-2 games in hand over everyone above us. :lol:

Nice try though. One of your better efforts. 

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Truly exciting times to be a Man Utd fan. 

7 games in my friend. I wouldn't get carried away. You'll be firing some more blood money at players in January to stay relevant. 

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

7 games in my friend. I wouldn't get carried away. You'll be firing some more blood money at players in January to stay relevant. 

Ooh, have Touched a nerve with that response!

Manu really seem worried, not much confidence from any fans I know.

we are on the upward trend and Manu seems to be bouncing along without a real certainty to anything…

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

Looking forward to bringing you down a peg or two. 

I like when other fans say this to us, but hate it when one of our lot says it to other fans. 

Never understand why anyone would set themselves up for the fail. 

9 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Who are you going to buy you out of trouble in january. £100m on Modric with a salary of £10m a week. Manu people complaining about money. Just fuck off..

I don't like it when Man United are underdogs anyway, so happy not to go there.

Atmosphere isn't as bad as usual and the players raise their game. Liverpool this season (Chelsea, Arsenal and some Euro games over the years) and us from experience in 94 and 95.

Edited by Wolfcastle