Chelsea 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 12/01/19- post-match reaction from page 17

BlueStar

Guest firetotheworks

Ex refs in the studio are always awful

Purely there to do nothing but attempt to take the heat off referee decisions in-game.

It's a just a scratch each others back exercise.

Ridiculously so. They had one of them defending the UFC elbow on Perez. Total waste of time, it just pisses people off more.

Who gives a fuck about crowd chants, man. We're shit and mean absolutely nothing to these big clubs. This is going to end 4 or 5 nil.

Agree, these clubs just wipe their arses on us

Actually doing alright.

Chelsea aren't exactly twisting the knife here tbh. We're just about holding our own against them in neutral :lol:

Chelsea aren't exactly a side that's blowing teams away this season, we are just a very bad side in this division and our relegation spot reflects it.

Love the library chant.

What is it? I can't make it out

'It sounds like we are in a library

Awey Aroo Ala!

It smells like we are in a library

But there's no books so what's musty?

It must be your entire family!

Awey Aroo Ala!'

Actually doing alright.

Chelsea aren't exactly twisting the knife here tbh. We're just about holding our own against them in neutral :lol:

Chelsea aren't exactly a side that's blowing teams away this season, we are just a very bad side in this division and our relegation spot reflects it.

Are you just repeating what I said but framing it like you're correcting me on something? What is this post? :lol:

They're capable of dominating us 100 times worse than this. They've absolutely let the foot off the pedal at 1-0, so i'm not buoyed by us "looking alright" against a Chelsea side taking the last 70 minutes as a training session. :lol:

This is so sad, because I feel Chelsea can be had.

They don't really have a striker with presence that they can find with a cross, and so they have to really open teams up. However, they don't really have a clever midfielder that can really do that.