The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Seen Neymar has accused Alvaro Gonzales of racially abusing him hence his reaction in the game last night. I genuinely think he's full of shit tbh, if that was the case why wouldn't he kick off and go berserk to the player/referee in the moment, instead he was just trying to get some sly digs in and trying to justify it now he's been caught. He's an absolute fucking shithouse.

should be easy enough to determine if he's telling the truth or lying with less crowd noise interfering with tv mics etc, Neymar can be a dick but is he enough of a dick to make up racism accusations which is pretty much the nuclear option these days? Not so sure

Guest Cheesy Beans

Havertz looks like an early contender for this years big flop. I take it he's being shoe horned into a position he's not familiar with but still, awful tempo, slow, poor passing and shooting.

He’s trained with them for a week ffs.

Unless this is a piss take post.

Havertz looks like an early contender for this years big flop. I take it he's being shoe horned into a position he's not familiar with but still, awful tempo, slow, poor passing and shooting.

Has to be, he's been decent for his first game.

"Nothing from the Allied side Father?

No, that sort of thing wouldn't interest me at all"

:lol: Only just saw this. Wish the insufferable prick went for this line of conversation when I had to put up with him during lock ins. Wouldn't been much more entertaining.

Has to be, he's been decent for his first game.

Front three barely got a touch in the first half as Brighton dominated possession, thanks to Loftus-Cheek's inability to do anything offensively or defensively. Genuinely can't believe how bad he is.

Terrible decision by Frank to start him there and leave him there for so long. Very lucky to get this result in the end.

Improved a fair bit since Barkley came on, and he hasn't had to do too much.

Not saying he will be, but that performance, for a player with such a reputation was awful. If he continues like that, he will be, is all I'm saying.

I noticed in La Liga and Ligue 1 that 5 substitutes are now allowed for this season.

Personally I think the Premier League should have gone for it because its a very congested fixture list this season so players will be very fatigued, but at the same time can understand if fans of smaller clubs are opposed to it.