Newcastle United vs Liverpool - Sat 04/05/19 - 19:45 (Live on Sky Sports)

Infinitely Content

Have to admit this will be my first game of the season, I'm going because of one man .

Mr. Benitez  :smitten:

The first season since I started going 20 years ago that I haven't been to a single game home or away

If Rafael stays I would be up for away games only next season like as I do miss them

Guest covmag

Have to admit this will be my first game of the season, I'm going because of one man .

Mr. Benitez  :smitten:

The first season since I started going 20 years ago that I haven't been to a single game home or away

If Rafael stays I would be up for away games only next season like as I do miss them

First season I’ve missed for yonks but if this is Rafas last home game I want to be there, on the piss all day and a cracking game ahead, I must come.For him and no fucker else  O0

Just hope we don't get spanked. Feel we are over the days when we would get beaten by big scorelines but if I'm not mistaken, the Boxing Day defeat to these was Rafa's heaviest lost managing us.

Really want us to win or at least draw. Feel we can twist the title race or kill it. Huge game. Saturday night, rocking SJP and hope we get the Spurs 5-1 atmosphere in support of Rafa.

Just hope we don't get spanked. Feel we are over the days when we would get beaten by big scorelines but if I'm not mistaken, the Boxing Day defeat to these was Rafa's heaviest lost managing us.

Really want us to win or at least draw. Feel we can twist the title race or kill it. Huge game. Saturday night, rocking SJP and hope we get the Spurs 5-1 atmosphere in support of Rafa.

The defeat at Anfield was a game where Rafa rested Rondón and others I think for a game at Watford days later. The Hoss started up front and a dive finished the game just after HT to make it 2-0. Plus everything about the club was submerged in negativity.

The defeat at Anfield was a game where Rafa rested Rondón and others I think for a game at Watford days later. The Hoss started up front and a dive finished the game just after HT to make it 2-0. Plus everything about the club was submerged in negativity.

Nowt's changed then really.

Loss by one goal. Salah falling over in 89th minute following Dummett having breathed in his general direction to get a pelanty.

Dubs saves pen but it goes in off the ref on a freakish rebound, and is awarded as after all everyone wants Liverpool to win the title again....

Loss by one goal. Salah falling over in 89th minute following Dummett having breathed in his general direction to get a pelanty.

Dubs saves pen but it goes in off the ref on a freakish rebound, and is awarded as after all everyone wants Liverpool to win the title again....

Not a chance Dubs will save a penalty. The rest though.....

Really looking forward to this. Atmosphere should be electric with most people having been on the piss all day and there's always something nice about playing under no pressure at all whilst the opposition have it all to deal with.

1-1 same as last year.

A tactical masterclass from Rafa to prevent liverpool from winning, only for city to lose as well, and Liverpool miss out on the league. This way the man who got them the champions league also then stopped them from winning the premier league. See your they feel about him then

I think we'll be beaten quite easily without Perez and Almiron. We'll defend bravely and be organised, but without an outlet Liverpool will eventually score.

Sounds as if Perez might be OK.