Newcastle United 2-3 Liverpool - 04/05/19 - Post match reaction from p 27

Greg

“Liverpool fans across the US, and there are many of them, can now exhale.”

Yeah I’m sure this reminds them of the halcyon days of Coutinho and Suarez when they first started following.

"Liverpool played today, bro? We win? Go...what's their nickname?

“Red Dragons, right? Go Red Dragons!”

I hate this shit Neville is coming out with, it wasn't never say die, it was a cheating player and a cheating fucking ref.

They’re even admitting Liverpool didn’t turn up. What they actually mean is they got lucky. Football over-emphasises results over analysis of what actually happened.

I hate this shit Neville is coming out with, it wasn't never say die, it was a cheating player and a cheating fucking ref.

Got to keep it exciting for the final games man, think of the money.

Aye, cunts.

They’re even admitting Liverpool didn’t turn up. What they actually mean is they got lucky. Football over-emphasises results over analysis of what actually happened.

They are but attach, they never gave up bollocks though, they won because of a dive and a ref who was as much of cheating cunt as the diver, that's not never gave up. It's called a fucking leg up, just give the cunts the trophy if that's how it going to be.

Utterly stinks shit like this.

Difference between us and them is Atsu would have gone down for a pen instead of staying on his feet and their defence would have given Origi a sly little nudge to stop him getting the header.

Too fucking honest.

Liverpool really didn't deserve to win that.

I reckon they did, all three goals were very badly defended, you cant expect to not get beaten playing like that.

Nah man, without the helping hand from the officials the defending would be irrelevant.

Never seen trouble like that in SJP in 30 years. Some scouser lower left Gallowgate got absolutely hammered, two footed jumps, repeated hooks, totally wrecked. Really bad fights after every goal

Difference between us and them is Atsu would have gone down for a pen instead of staying on his feet and their defence would have given Origi a sly little nudge to stop him getting the header.

Too fucking honest.

We were never getting a pen if Atsu went down like. Never in a million years.

Never seen trouble like that in SJP in 30 years. Some scouser lower left Gallowgate got absolutely hammered, two footed jumps, repeated hooks, totally a wrecked

That sounds pretty horrendous, think the shit decisions probably wound some of the fans up tbh.