Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

if this is a wind-up and ashley is trying to distract us from his non-dealings with rafa, then its really going to have an adverse effect on season-ticket renewals.

its also going get the new season started under a real cloud of disappointment.

the protests will go up a notch - even though there'll still be plenty fans in the stadium.

just think ashley would have waited till after season ticket renewals, or even during the transfer window if this was a wind up.

straws being clutched at by me.

According to @waeljabir yes.

That website can't be real, it's absolute shite.

That website killed it for me.  :lol:

"pioneer extraordinaire" my arse, that Claude bloke on the apprentice would tear that nonsense apart.

You can knock that up on Wix in 20 mins.. if that.

In fact Id go as far to say that website is fake as shit.

if this is a wind-up and ashley is trying to distract us from his non-dealings with rafa, then its really going to have an adverse effect on season-ticket renewals.

its also going get the new season started under a real cloud of disappointment.

the protests will go up a notch - even though there'll still be plenty fans in the stadium.

just think ashley would have waited till after season ticket renewals, or even during the transfer window if this was a wind up.

straws being clutched at by me.

I don't think its a wind up from Ashley's end because ultimately I don't think he gives 2 thoughts about the club on any given day beyond has anyone met my asking price yet. And also I don't think he's competent enough to organise some kind of media campaign to pretend somethings happening. It doesn't rule out however this dude being a complete fraud making shit up

Why can nothing good ever happen to us lol

What the hells the matter with people. Reacting to what local journos have said when it's blatantly obvious they know fuck all. Luke Edwards has wrote an article today saying a takeover is close and has now just come out and said scepticism is needed.  Totally covered both sides there.

The less said about the chronicle journos the better.

What the hells the matter with people. Reacting to what local journos have said when it's blatantly obvious they know f*** all. Luke Edwards has wrote an article today saying a takeover is close and has now just come out and said scepticism is needed.  Totally covered both sides there.

Exactly not only are they contradicting each other, but they are contradicting themselves.

What the hells the matter with people. Reacting to what local journos have said when it's blatantly obvious they know fuck all. Luke Edwards has wrote an article today saying a takeover is close and has now just come out and said scepticism is needed.  Totally covered both sides there.

:thup: Exactly.

lets be honest how could they know anything? Ashley doesn't like the press that's well known and I'd say most of the club employees including Charnley know about as much as we do tbh. And this Sheikh dude is from a region with a less than liberal attitude towards free speech and freedom of the press so some sports journalists are hardly going to have good contacts there

This thread shows how frustrated we are. It's sad tbh, this could potentially be the thing that pushes us to the next level. Knowing our luck it'll fall through and Rafa leaves end of June though.

This thread is very bi-polar. :lol:

It's hilarious. Just enjoy the ride. :lol:

:lol: Standard N-O. I love it.

It’s not good for your mental health like.

One minute you’re up the next minute you’ve given up hope :lol:

N-O :aww: