• Takeover
    • Fakeover

That's better than my new 5under1and one.... Drifters

"Shitting in the back row of the stadium on a Saturday night with you

Shitting in the fountain and the drive

Shitting in the fountain and the drive

Oh oh pooping and a shitting in the Turd League

They are 5un1and"

Silence is a good thing, IMO. This would very swiftly be refuted if there was no substance to it.

The only benefit for this company I can see is some short-term cash to be made from the chaos. Outside of that, there doesn't appear to be an obvious upside.

The club really do need to release a statement. Either tell us a) negotiations are ongoing, or b) Khaled is a big fat liar.

its entirely possible no one at the club knows anything at all about this tbh Ashley doesn't strike me as the type to keep Charnley and co informed on well anything

So, who's lying? BZG (we assume, whole thing could very well be a Mackem wind-up) release a statement today saying that Ashley's lawyers saw the proof of funds back in April, yet on Monday the club said show us the money.

Who's. Lying.

The club hasn't said anything other than confirming the first statement from the Sheikh, that a fee had been agreed. Everything else has been journalists claiming sources at the club, who for all we know could be random people on staff completely in the dark (if not entirely made up).

The club really do need to release a statement. Either tell us a) negotiations are ongoing, or b) Khaled is a big fat liar.

And you probably need to wind yer neck in.  :lol:

Chill man, club have handled this perfectly and as expected. If Ashley starts flapping his gums something has upset him, and that’s bad for everyone involved, especially us.

Sometimes saying nothing is the best policy. I wish these lowlife journos would follow this advice but then it doesn’t get you clicks and bites.

Simplest and most likely explanation is that nobody at NUFC except Ashley knows anything.

When press quote senior officials I have zero clues as to who they are the board consists of the chairman who is the wipping boy and Ashley the only ones in the know are Ashley and his advisors/ legal team. He is under no obligation to keep anyone in the loop good or bad as he owns us "for now" lock stock and barrel

So, who's lying? BZG (we assume, whole thing could very well be a Mackem wind-up) release a statement today saying that Ashley's lawyers saw the proof of funds back in April, yet on Monday the club said show us the money.

Who's. Lying.

The club aren't Ashley's lawyers. Downie started that and he won't have those contacts. The Journo's are asking the wrong people.

And you probably need to wind yer neck in.  :lol:

Chill man, club have handled this perfectly and as expected. If Ashley starts flapping his gums something has upset him, and that’s bad for everyone involved, especially us.

Sometimes saying nothing is the best policy. I wish these lowlife journos would follow this advice but then it doesn’t get you clicks and bites.

Was this your craic during the Staveley saga as well?

Edit - aye, it was.  ;D

Remember Ashley agrees on deals over a pint or a curry... It's how he does business.

This is really positive, I'd say we're done and it'll be announced tomorrow or later today.

Looked like Amanda was taking a bottle home to celebrate as well.

https://www.newcastle-online.org/forum/index.php?topic=99882.msg6574137#msg6574137

Isn't this just the club as they normally are, they say absolutely nothing. When they do it's normally Ashley bullshitting about something and throwing his toys out his pram, the man baby that he is.

I hold the hope silence is golden in this takeover, hoping finally we can escape the purgatory we've been stuck in for the last decade.

It does seem different this time, although pretty sure that's been said before.

Guest The Little Waster

Face facts , the national press are not retweeting / republishing anything by the Chron .... the Chron seem to be the only ones still reporting ( if you can call it that ) on it ... its bollocks from start to finish

Guest taps01

How long did it take Ashley to come out and deny all the Staveley rumours - Weeks wasn't it?