Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Been very quiet from the local journos today.

They have the fall out good or bad articles written for days, where do we go from here, what now etc etc gotta fill column inches somehow with 2 pr 3 snippets of info

"5 things we've learnt about camels"

EXCLUSIVE WATCH: here's Lee miming to 'Rock the casbah'

"5 things we've learnt from Lee's version of rock the casbah"

Been very quiet from the local journos today.

They have the fall out good or bad articles written for days, where do we go from here, what now etc etc gotta fill column inches somehow with 2 pr 3 snippets of info

Or...

Reckon that will be the next problem if the takeover happens. We’ll sign tier two/three players like Mata, Deulofou, and Ryan Fraser and people will actually be disappointed and the media will drum all this up.

Can’t emphasise enough how tempting it is to lock this utter wankstain of a thread until something actually happens.  :hmm:

You don't have the bollocks you coward.

Also, it's been like 20 days soon since Rafa said that we should know in 10 days? No way would he let talks drag out for this long unless there was something going on. Not saying this circus is gonna end positively though. We should know one way or another, soon hopefully.

Can’t emphasise enough how tempting it is to lock this utter wankstain of a thread until something actually happens.  :hmm:

You don't have the bollocks you coward.

Please continue.

Raise the bar gentleman. Ffs.

Wish I hadnt bought them sausage rolls at the weekend for my Ashley's sold the club party, they've gone soggy now

Way to go Morla.  Jeez.

I know we still don't know much about the new prospective owners and by no means does personal wealth = club spending but if it went through where would they rank in terms of wealth in the league?

Silence from Ashley and the club is deafening really. It's the one thing giving me hope that this will happen, if it was all total bullshit I can't see how they don't comment by now.

This for me.

I'd also add that theres no way Rafa doesn't know what's going on. Rafa would have leaked at his contract frustrations by now, if he wasnt in the loop over the takeover.

I've also no doubt that he will have sent feelers out via his agent to the middle east to find out their intentions.

Reckon that will be the next problem if the takeover happens. We’ll sign tier two/three players like Mata, Deulofou, and Ryan Fraser and people will actually be disappointed and the media will drum all this up.

:lol: People are not that stupid ffs.